Learn English grammar tenses - Exercises Rules Esl
By Petr Kulaty
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
I went, I was going, I have gone or I had gone to London three times. Which tense do you use in which situation?
More than 9,000 users bought this app to learn English tenses in a couple of weeks.
• Diagnostic test 1 + Table of tenses
• Present simple and continuous
• Past simple and continuous
• Present perfect simple and continuous
• Past perfect simple and continuous
• Future simple and continuous
• Future perfect simple and continuous
• Diagnostic test 2 + Table of verb forms
• Going to versus present tenses for future
• Passive voice
• Time clauses
• Conditional tense
• If clauses
• Indirect speech
USE OF TENSES
• Table of tenses
• Clear explanations of the form and use in simple English.
• A lof of examples from everyday English showing the contrasts of the forms.
• You can practice all tenses in 125 exercises with 1150 questions.
• Write your answers (gap filling) or choose the correct forms (multiple choice).
• Check your answers or show the correct forms.
• Your answers are marked at the end of each exercise.
With eGrammar you can improve your English in one or two months.
What's New in Version 2.17
Apple guidelines adjustments
- Category: Education
- Updated: 12 December 2016
- Version: 2.17
- Size: 6.1 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Russian
- Developer: Petr Kulaty
- © 2013 Petr Kulaty, Ondrej Hanak
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- All English lessons£3.99
- Diagnostic Test 2 and Table of Verb Forms£0.99
- Diagnostic Test 1 and Table of Tenses£0.99
- Past tenses£0.99
- Present perfect tenses£0.99
- Conditional tense£0.99
- Passive voice£0.99
- Future perfect tenses£0.99
- Future tenses£0.99
- Direct and indirect speech£0.99