By Aimer Media Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
**Please note: This update includes 2017/18 Lectionary content**
Integrate the Church of England's pattern of daily Bible readings seamlessly into your life with the official Common Worship Lectionary app for iPad.
For each day of the church year, it presents the Common Worship lectionary readings in full, complete with dynamic links to the Bible passages themselves (NRSV translation). All approved variations are clearly presented, including the Additional Weekday Lectionary.
The app also allows you to:
- Access the Collect and Post-Communions for the day at the touch of a button.
- Mark and annotate records – ideal for service planning.
- View the week's lectionary in a single page.
- Start your annual lectionary whenever you like: no need to wait for the new church year.
- Read biographies from 'Saints on Earth' of individuals commemorated in the Common Worship calendar on that day.
The app is free to download and includes a free 14-day subscription with access to offline Bible readings. After this has expired you can take out a subscription to access either online only or offline.
• In-app subscriptions are purchased using your iTunes account and automatically renew. 12 month or 3 month subscription options are available
• If you already have a web subscription you can use these account details in the app to view available content.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
The Common Worship Lectionary app includes the official Calendar, Bible Readings (NRSV) and Collects from the Church of England.
What's New in Version 1.16.2
Bug fix to stop subscription updated pop-up being repeatedly displayed.
Annoying pop up
I use this app regularly for easy access to readings and collects. I think the price is reasonable, and I have chosen this instead of buying the book.
BUT since the latest update I keep getting a pop up saying Subscription Renewed, with the expiry date (which is wrong!) and I can't stop it. It appears not just on opening the app, but every time I switch from another app. Very irritating!
Problem appears to be solved!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: 26 October 2017
- Version: 1.16.2
- Size: 87.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Aimer Media Ltd.
- © Aimer Media Ltd and The Archbishops’ Council 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Full Lectionary: 12 months with off-line Bible (NRSV) readings£8.99
- Basic Lectionary: 12 months with on-line Bible (NRSV) readings£4.99
- Full Lectionary: 3 months with off-line Bible (NRSV) readings£3.99
- Basic Lectionary: 3 months with on-line Bible (NRSV) readings£1.99
- Full: off-line£8.99
- Basic: on-line£4.99
- Basic: on-line£1.99
- Full: off-line£3.99