The Legal Calculator is an essential 3-in-1 calculator for all legal professionals.
1. Duration calculator
- Calculates the duration of time between two dates.
- Provides a breakdown of time in days, weeks, months and years.
2. Simple interest calculator
- Calculates the simple interest accrued on a given amount over a set period.
- Provides the number of days that the set period spans.
- Provides the amount of interest per day.
3. Inflation and uplift calculator
- Calculates today's value of a past award or approved settlement for PSLA.
- Uses monthly RPI figures, dating back to 1974, which are updated automatically over the internet when new RPI data is published.
- Uplifts PSLA figures in line with the case of Heil v Rankin  3 All ER 138, where applicable.
PLEASE NOTE: although the accuracy of the values given by this App have been tested and thoroughly checked, they cannot be guaranteed and so should not be solely relied upon.
Redesigned for iOS 7.
Ratings and Reviews
Great for Court
This app is ideal for when you are at Court and you need to work out interest on a sum, or inflation on a psla award. At the price, you'd be foolish not to buy it.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.