Create your own world on LEGO® Creator Islands – a fun, free building simulator game for boys and girls! Explore, build and play on different, exotic islands with LEGO Creator sets that you assemble and use on the islands.
Build your favorite LEGO Creator houses and cool vehicles like off-road trucks, planes and boats, collecting bricks with each build to unlock more funny and clever 3-in-1 models, travel to new islands and meet the minifigures, monkeys, rabbits, cats and other adorable creatures living there.
Visit the different islands again and again to rebuild them in new and fun ways and have a lot of exciting adventures.
- BUILD, PLAY and EXPLORE with your favorite 3-in-1 LEGO Creator sets.
- DISCOVER islands crammed with fun building activities.
- EARN bricks to UNLOCK new islands, adventures and models.
- COMPLETE special micro-build missions.
- REBUILD each 3-in-1 model into fun new designs.
- EXPERIENCE the thrill of real brick building.
- EXPAND your islands and save up to three games per device.
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.lego.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO and the LEGO logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.
Hi Builders, a great new update is here!
-NEW models: Mighty Dinosaurs & Modern Home
Ratings and Reviews
It’s amazing and fun but...
So, I had this bug in my world for months. A new Lego person was asking for nothing. When I clicked the speech bubble, it just darkened the screen a little bit. Please fix this bug.
I also recommend this game to people who haven’t installed this game!
Love it but a few suggestions 🌈🦄
I love it but I have ideas to make it better:
1. You should be able to build whatever you want wherever you want.
2. It would be better if you could control the mini figures. Then you could make your own stories and play with them.
3. If you have finished all the islands you could make a sixth island which you design.
I love the app but it gets boring once you have finished the five islands. It’s good but needs to be improved.
I love this game it is very nice but it Is a very short game and it is too simple I wish that they could make more islands and once you have finished them all make your own islands
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.