BUILD – EXPLORE – PLAY!
Let your young child build creative, virtual play houses with fun, brightly-coloured LEGO® DUPLO® bricks, and play out everyday life with characters, pets and simple routines and scenarios they know from their own life.
LEARNING LIFE SKILLS THROUGH PLAY
Designed specifically for the skills your child is developing at this age, LEGO DUPLO Town can help your toddler or preschooler develop fine motor skills, understand the world around them, increase vocabulary, and express their views and ideas.
- GREAT FIRST LEGO DUPLO EXPERIENCE: With simple, intuitive symbols and decorations – and an entertaining bulldozer function – it’s easy to learn the basics of building and stacking.
- BUILD AND BREAK DOWN: Just like real life, kids can build and demolish as many houses as they want! Your child can experiment with cause and effect, with big virtual bricks designed for small hands.
- EXPLORING: Fun surprises and hidden secrets await your curious world explorer: What happens when your child taps the sun? Or the clouds? Or when a DUPLO figure goes to the toilet?
- REAL-LIFE ENVIRONMENTS: Themed places that represent real-life environments and relatable activities like making pizzas or playing in puddles!
- ROLE-PLAY: Your child will meet, interact and play with familiar characters and pets that help develop social skills and encourage empathy.
- AGE-APPROPRIATE: Bright animations, icons, and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required, and the automatic save function is perfect for both short or long play experiences.
- SAFETY FIRST: Your child will play in a safe, closed environment, with NO advertising, links to external websites, in-app purchases or hidden data collection.
Why play with LEGO DUPLO?
LEGO DUPLO aims to be your Partner in Play when it comes to your child’s growth and development from age 1 1/2. We work with child development experts, educators, and parents to ensure that all LEGO DUPLO products – both in real life and in games like this – deliver value, safety, versatility, and an outlet for creative thinking that will set the stage for a love of learning and play that will last a lifetime. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your child’s journey!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.LEGO.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo and DUPLO are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.
LEGO System A/S Website -- LEGO® DUPLO® Town app Support
The airport has arrived in DUPLO Town. Take the family for a well-earned vacation!
Ratings and Reviews
Build your brick town and see it come to life.
Duplo have great apps for new learners
I've got two kids, aged 3 and 5 and they are both advanced in technology for their ages. The Duplo and Lego releases are aimed at entry level introductions towards mobile app usage and touch screen personal development and recognition. All the brands apps are worthy to introduce to your child if they are new to mobile applications.
This app includes two Duplo short story videos and an early learning interactive puzzle adventure. Your child will learn the basics of mobile interaction, in a fun and free way, using a familiar Duplo environment.
The app is worthy of a download if you are looking at introducing your child to app education and basic tech (I.e using touch screens and playing interactive learning games). But do not expect this app to last long on your device if your child already has a strong understanding of tech basics. It will however kill half an hour, or more, if your child is a fan of Duplo.
With more movies and adventures added in future updates this app may prove to be a big hit as time goes on.
My 3 yr old loves it!
This is great, there's lots to touch on the screen so as to encourage a child to learn how to use a touch screen. It's challenging too, using different techniques such as swipe which can be a complicated concept. My 3 year has been playing it for at least a year and still loves it.
This is the first game I would use for a child's first time on a touchscreen or even game! I had a 2 year old playing it and she loved!
Lego please bring out more like this!
Build your brick town and see it come to life.
- LEGO System A/S
- 147.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 The LEGO Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.