CREATIVE PROBLEM-SOLVING WITH COOL CREATIONS
The LEGO® Juniors app is an engaging, creative building game for children ages 4-7, with lots of opportunities to practice creative problem-solving. With every new LEGO vehicle your child builds, they can cruise around LEGO landscapes as minifigure avatars like mechanics, princesses, pilots – and even LEGO Batman™. The goal is to turn the open landscapes into busy neighbourhoods by unlocking and building virtual houses and decorations.
- A GREAT FIRST LEGO BUILDING EXPERIENCE: Fun, intuitive and creative functions let your child practice the basics of building with LEGO bricks, cars, and minifigures.
- FUN EXPERIMENTS: Surprising combinations let your child experiment with the basics of physics and creative problem-solving: What happens if you let the princess drive a car that has minifigure legs instead of wheels? And how do you make your car fly high enough to catch coins in the air?
- FAMILIAR ENVIRONMENTS: Your child will love to explore and mash up familiar settings like family houses, princess castles, police stations, fire trucks, and construction sites!
- REAL-LIFE PLAY IDEAS: Your child will find inspiration for hours of real-life LEGO builds and imaginative play scenarios.
- NEW GAME EVERY TIME: Quick minifigure selector and lots of creative vehicles to mix and match – the more you play, the more you unlock!
- AGE-APPROPRIATE: Bright animations, icons, and navigation for easy gameplay – no reading or writing skills required.
- SAFETY FIRST: Your child will play in a safe, closed environment, with NO third-party advertising, links to external websites, in-app purchases or hidden data collection. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
Why play with LEGO Juniors?
In real life, as in games like this one, LEGO Juniors is designed to give children ages 4-7 a great first experience with the LEGO brick through iconic, fun and Easy-to-Build models. LEGO Juniors sets contain quick-start elements and numbered pre-packed bags that can be built without help from mom or dad, making any young builder extra proud!
For app support contact LEGO Consumer Service.
For contact details refer to http://service.LEGO.com/contactus
Read more on http://aboutus.LEGO.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and http://aboutus.LEGO.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
LEGO, the LEGO logo, NINJAGO and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2017 The LEGO Group.
LEGO System A/S Website --- LEGO® Juniors app Support
Two new fun vehicles and minifigures to play with!
- Drive around in the LEGO® City Road Repair Truck as the road worker minifigure and take care of the streets.
- Speed off in the LEGO® City Traffic Patrol as the cop minifigure - remember to turn on your sirens!
Have fun building!
Ratings and Reviews
I LOVE this Lego game
I love this game it’s awesome and simple and I’m 18 and it’s still fun nothing needs changing but if you want to add new characters and vehicles by all means and I’m the REAL biggest Lego fan in all of existence and the only one actually maybe add a race mode where a computer is a full random character with a random vehicle build and if you win you get nothing and if they win they get nothing just do it for fun because I pretend there is two other people who actually think THEY are the so called real biggest Lego fan so the real REAL biggest Lego fan aka me races them and wins every “race” to prove the truth
My brother is stuck to it but he’s only four... I’ve been playing this game since I was three. I played only five minutes and I unlocked everything. Don’t get me wrong though. No ads. No purchases. Great game.
Fantastic played when 2 or 3 yrs old
I played this a long time ago, but I want to be back as a baby because I can’t remember when I downloaded this great game, rated: 5 out of 5 5/5
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.