LEGO® Life is a social themed app that inspires kids to create and share, all within a safe environment. It's free to use and once installed young fans have access a range of exciting LEGO stuff, from sharing a recent creation with the community to catching up on the latest news, read on and discover more.
- Build, capture and share images of personal creations with the LEGO community or like, comment on and be inspired by those other fans have uploaded.
- Develop creative and build skills by completing fun daily challenges.
- Stay up to date with favourite characters from series including LEGO® Star Wars™, LEGO® Friends, LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™, LEGO® City, LEGO® Ninjago™ and LEGO Elves.
- Choose from a range of LEGO videos to watch and catch-up on including the LEGO Batman Movie trailer.
All of the above is safeguarded by the LEGO Group. We're keen to promote a safe user experience by:
- Providing users with a display name to protect identity.
- Moderating all user comments.
- Prohibiting direct chat; and
- Rejecting any images that contain revealing or personal information.
Wait, there's more and all free too!:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or caregiver’s permission to create a LEGO ID account. (This account can also be used to access other LEGO games and apps).
Once upgraded users have access to more exciting features, including:
- The chance to buddy-up with LEGO minifigures by following and engaging with their profiles.
- The opportunity to design awesome LEGO minifigures for their profile; and
- Join different fan groups and get the latest LEGO news for the stuff they love.
- LEGO® Life is suitable for those 5 years and older, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
-There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
This app contains the option to enable / disable Push Notifications. Push Notifications are used to alert our users when 1) their creations have been approved by our moderators and 2) when they have received likes and comments on their creations.
- As part of the LEGO ID sign-up, we will collect two pieces of information: the country in which you live and your email address.
- We’ll utilize your personal information and anonymous data to manage your account and to provide a safe, contextualized, and excellent LEGO® Life experience. You can learn more here:
http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy; and here:
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions (your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Minifigure, the Brick and Knob configurations and the LIFE logo are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
Ratings and Reviews
What we love most about LEGO is building something cool with just our imaginations and a bunch of plastic—or even virtual—bricks. The second best thing? Showing off those creations. LEGO Life envelops us and our kids in a safe, friendly network of like-minded fans. It’s a great place to share photos, get ideas, and learn about the latest LEGO goodies. Not to brag, but our ninjas-vs.-astronauts diorama has gotten a lot of likes.
I think I got a comment by a creator.
Ok, so, I was playing and messing around on lego life when I can across a post saying this year (2018) was lego life’s 1st birthday. So I uploaded a picture of a cake we had over the weekend. Half of it was gone but it was a really nice cake. I added some stickers and did all the stuff that you do before. Give or take five minutes after it had been approved, someone called ‘lego elves Emily ‘ commented ‘cool!’ On it. And it was normal text. Not the comments that you get. No creations. And a name unlike anyone else on there. We all have names like ‘chairman heavyapple’ (that’s me lol) not lego elves Emily.
Please respond so I know that this isn’t some master hacker.
Hi there! I can assure you there was no master hacker commenting on your creation. Some of our favorite LEGO character's have their own LEGO Life accounts and can comment real words on your posts. It's really special when they do - congratulations!
I think it is so so so so so cool! It is a really good idea. Can you make an update!! Also I think there should be an update where u can do videos and be able to make your own challenges and competitions but other then that it’s the best game ever
If u read this when u get the app friend request Elder Fresh Badger cause that’s me! LOL
I got a comment from Lego friends Mia she said definitely screenshooting this!
How come some people can comment in words? I’ve tried and I can only comment in words on a creation not made by a real person! Why can some people comment in words?? I would like to
I would really like someone to answer this!!
Edit: thanks for the developer response!
Also idea for update: to be able to pin things on your posts
Like vote for this!
And also to be able to make videos
How do u flag someone????
( my name on Lego life )
Also another idea for update you should be able to do videos? Plz plz make that happen!
Hey there! It's so great to hear how much you like the LEGO Life app and how much fun you are having! It would be awesome to have videos to see your whole LEGO city! We have created special LEGO stickers to inspire, encourage and be positive on all creations. If you see that there are any word comments, please be sure to flag them for reporting with our moderation team. Thanks again for being such a big fan and we are so thrilled to see that you are having such a great time using the app!
- LEGO System A/S
- 303.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 The LEGO Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.