Join the fastest growing community of LEGO fans. Conquer cool challenges, get digital building instructions, watch fun videos, see creations from other LEGO fans, and even share your own creations. It’s all in a day of LEGO Life! A safe community built specially for boys and girls, LEGO® Life is 100% free to download and 100% fun to use.
- LEGO Life is full of fun, inspiring, awesome and cool stuff. And it’s all yours.
- Check out images of what others are building – then try them out with your own LEGO bricks!
- Share images of your genius creations.
- Get the latest LEGO news about LEGO MINECRAFT™, LEGO City, LEGO Friends and more.
Your LEGO Collection in one place!
- Scan the QR code on a LEGO instruction booklet or search for your product on the app to add your product to your digital LEGO collection.
- Build LEGO sets using Instructions PLUS*, digital building instructions that let you rotate, zoom and see your model in special ghost mode giving you an intuitive LEGO building experience.
Watch LEGO videos!
- Chill out with mini movies and webisodes from LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends, LEGO City, LEGO Marvel Super Heroes and LEGO DC Comics™ Super Heroes.
- Go behind the scenes with videos featuring LEGO sets and LEGO characters like Kai from LEGO NINJAGO.
Chat safely with the LEGO® Life Emoticon Keyboard!
- Use the LEGO Keyboard to speak a whole new fun visual language
- Communicate safely and positively with LEGO fans round the world!
Upgrade for free!
- Get a LEGO Account and sign in to become a SUPER USER on LEGO Life. You will be:
- Share your amazing LEGO builds
- Comment on all the cool stuff you see
- Save your Avatar
- Save the groups you joined
- Save your Friends list
- The LEGO Life app is free to download.
- It’s suitable from 5 years and up, but kids and tweens aged between 8-12 are likely to enjoy it the most.
- There’s no third-party advertising. LEGO marketing content and information is served, for instance LEGO news about LEGO sets and other LEGO games, in hope of inspiring children’s creative play.
- This app contains the option to enable / disable Push Notifications. Push Notifications are used to alert our users when 1) their creations have been approved by our moderators and 2) when they have received likes and comments on their creations.
The LEGO Group is dedicated to making LEGO Life safe:
- To fully enjoy the app, kids need a parent or guardian’s permission to create a LEGO Account.
- Kids use a LEGO created Nick name when commenting or liking content.
- All user comments are moderated.
- Direct chatting is not allowed
- Images revealing personally identifiable information are rejected.
As part of the LEGO Account sign-up, we will collect the following information:
- The country in which you live
- Your email address
- Date of birth
We’ll utilize your personal information to manage your account and review anonymised data to provide a safe, contextualized and excellent LEGO Life experience. You can learn more here
http://aboutus.lego.com/legal-notice/Privacy-Policy and here http://aboutus.lego.com/en-us/legal-notice/terms-of-use-for-apps
When you upload a picture or a comment to LEGO Life, it becomes part of our app. That means it becomes the property of the LEGO Group. It also means that we own the rights to your picture, the way you have presented your model, your suggestions, comments or questions
(your “Material”). The LEGO Group has the right to use your Material for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation.
LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. ©2018 The LEGO Group.
*Instructions PLUS is available for selected products only.
Hey builder! Do you want to be among the first filmmakers in LEGO® Life? Just update to the latest version of LEGO Life to participate in the new CITY video challenges!
Ratings and Reviews
I think I got a comment by a creator.
Ok, so, I was playing and messing around on lego life when I can across a post saying this year (2018) was lego life’s 1st birthday. So I uploaded a picture of a cake we had over the weekend. Half of it was gone but it was a really nice cake. I added some stickers and did all the stuff that you do before. Give or take five minutes after it had been approved, someone called ‘lego elves Emily ‘ commented ‘cool!’ On it. And it was normal text. Not the comments that you get. No creations. And a name unlike anyone else on there. We all have names like ‘chairman heavyapple’ (that’s me lol) not lego elves Emily.
Please respond so I know that this isn’t some master hacker.
Developer Response ,
Hi there! I can assure you there was no master hacker commenting on your creation. Some of our favorite LEGO character's have their own LEGO Life accounts and can comment real words on your posts. It's really special when they do - congratulations!
I think it is so so so so so cool! It is a really good idea. Can you make an update!! Also I think there should be an update where u can do videos and be able to make your own challenges and competitions but other then that it’s the best game ever
If u read this when u get the app friend request Elder Fresh Badger cause that’s me! LOL
I got a comment from Lego friends Mia she said definitely screenshooting this!
How come some people can comment in words? I’ve tried and I can only comment in words on a creation not made by a real person! Why can some people comment in words?? I would like to
I would really like someone to answer this!!
Edit: thanks for the developer response!
Also idea for update: to be able to pin things on your posts
Like vote for this!
And also to be able to make videos
How do u flag someone????
( my name on Lego life )
Also another idea for update you should be able to do videos? Plz plz make that happen!
Developer Response ,
Hey there! It's so great to hear how much you like the LEGO Life app and how much fun you are having! It would be awesome to have videos to see your whole LEGO city! We have created special LEGO stickers to inspire, encourage and be positive on all creations. If you see that there are any word comments, please be sure to flag them for reporting with our moderation team. Thanks again for being such a big fan and we are so thrilled to see that you are having such a great time using the app!
I’ve installed this for my son as he has turned 10 and no longer will receive the magazine. Most of the app works but it will not let him create a character. I tried to delete the app and reinstall and that didn’t work.i installed the app on my phone for him, and through my phone the app worked perfectly and he managed to make his character. So we decided to reinstall this on his iPad again and his character is his profile picture but it still says he needs to create a character and this is still not working on his app. Please try and help us fix this as I don’t want him to get disheartened and give up with it, as he loves his Lego.
Developer Response ,
We're glad to hear that the little LEGO® fan started with the awesome LEGO Life App - we're sure he'll love it! Let's fix the current issue so he can can enjoy the App completely. Based on your description, it seems like iPad that he is using is not compatible with the app. Can you check if your device has the minimum requirements: https://lego.build/2p1z7Oy. If the device is compatible, please get in touch with us: https://lego.build/2FzEezR? We'd love to help you.
- LEGO System A/S
- 413.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese (Hong Kong), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 The LEGO Group
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.