LEGO. Marvel. 'Nuff said.
Before you buy, expand this description to check the system requirements below.
Fly, smash and swing your way through a side-splitting LEGO adventure as over 100 classic Marvel characters. The Avengers, X-Men, Spider-Man and the rest of the universe’s heroes must fight together to stop Doctor Doom’s evil alliance of villains.
You’ll need all your super-skills to thwart their plan to build a devastating weapon from the magical Cosmic Bricks. Play as Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, the Hulk and many more in a hilariously chaotic battle for Earth all brought to life with LEGO’s signature wit and visual flair.
• Discover a Marvel Universe built of LEGO, starring a minifigure cast and block-based recreations of famed locations.
• Sling webs as Spider-Man, shrink down as Ant-Man, shoot lightning as Electro and master the incredible powers of over 100 other Marvel characters!
• Manhattan is your playground! Fly, swing and skydive through an open world filled with sidequests, minigames and secrets to find.
• Commandeer a fleet of blistering vehicles including jets, tanks and Ghost Rider’s flaming motorcycle.
• Defeat an army of enemies in fierce brawls and epic boss fights.
• Deliver powerful combo moves and leave a path of destruction as super-strong Big Fig characters like the Hulk and Abomination.
• Create your own superhero and customize abilities, weapons and costumes with a dizzying number of options.
• Join forces with a friend and double-team your foes with drop-in/drop-out local co-op.
• Includes the Asgard and Super DLC packs! Play as the heroes and villains of Thor: The Dark World, reassemble your Marvel roster with eight classic characters, then speed to victory in ten additional races aboard the Spider Buggy and Hawkeye’s Skycycle.
Important information regarding LEGO Marvel Super Heroes:
• If you require assistance, please contact our support team at email@example.com
• Minimum System Requirements: Processor: 1.8GHz, RAM: 4GB, Graphics: 512MB, Free Space: 7GB.
• The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel HD3000, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 9400, NVIDIA 320M, NVIDIA 7xxx series and NVIDIA 8xxx series.
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• You can find out more about the game on the LEGO Marvel Super Heroes mini-site at feralinteractive.com/legomarvelsuperheroes
LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES software © 2014 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. LEGO, the LEGO logo, the Brick and Knob configurations and the Minifigure are trademarks of the LEGO Group. © 2014 The LEGO Group. © Marvel. Published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s14)
Ratings and Reviews
I really can’t understand the negative reviews on here. This game has PS3 controller support out of the box, with this the controlls are excellent. The game is massive and there is loads to come back to. There is an element of “on the rails” playing in story mode but not totally on the rails and once a level is complete it’s open world!. I think the negative reviews have come from those who either have not played for long enough (first couple of levels are very much “do this….do this” that’s how they teach you the controls) or havent tried it with a controller. Agree, with a keyboard control this game is very difficult to control but TBH it’s a port of a console game - use a console controller - a much better experience.
Great graphics that my mid 14 MBP 13 16GB RAM runs at full resolution with ease (and a bit of fan noise - not unusual for any game on the MBP)
Only one crash in nearly a year of owning the game - think this was my MBP getting too hot rather than the game as I have been nable to replicate it.
Simply outta this world!
I have been a Marvel fangirl since I was young. This game is just mind-blowingly awesome. I was a bit apprehensive about playing a completely Lego-rendered Marvel game but everything about this screamed perfection. It was great that the game’s size was comparatively smaller than other games I’ve played so I didn’t have to worry about capacity on my Macbook Pro. The graphics were pretty rad too. I think the best part like what a lot of people are saying is the colossal amount of characters from the Marvel Universe spread out in this one game. Who would’ve thunk that they were able to put all your favorite characters and more in this one game. It’s insane. The familiar Marvel humor and wit is also ever present in this game and there are movie references that’ll make you chuckle as you play. The price tag is pretty steep but with the large cast of characters and expansive worlds to play through, it more than makes it worth what you forked out.
Fine until the Juggernaught boss fight
I haveplayed all levels fine up until level 8 (Juggernaughts and Crosses) but when I get to the fight Juggernaught the last task is to mind control him then freeze him but unfortunately the, after the cut scene, I cannot change my character from Jean Grey to the Iceman to finish the job. I have treid many restarts and do-overs of the level but to no avail. The game has been fantastic up until this point but the fact I cannot proceed is extremely annoying and I am very angry about paying so much for something that blatantly doesnt work, otherwise it would have been 5 stars from me. Poor poor showing Feral!!!
- Feral Interactive Ltd
- 6 GB
- OS X 10.8.5 or later
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- LEGO MARVEL SUPER HEROES software © 2014 TT Games Publishing Ltd. Produced by TT Games under license from the LEGO Group. Published on the Mac by Feral Interactive Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.