Explore Les 3 Vallées and its 7 resorts* with the most detailed interactive 3D piste map in the world, powered by Fatmap.
*Courchevel, Méribel, Brides-les-Bains, Les Menuires, Saint-Martin-de-Belleville, Val Thorens and Orelle.
Intuitive and user-friendly, the official application for Les 3 Vallées - the world’s largest ski area - allows all users (whether they are familiar with the area or not), to find the essential information they need for a day on the slopes in the blink of an eye!
• Live ski area information:
○ Ski run and ski lift openings/closures
○ Piste grooming
○ 3-day weather forecast
• Share your location with your friends
• Find your route(s) at the end of the day
Les 3 Vallées App: every 3 Vallées ADDICT’s must-have!
Available for iPhone & iPad!
Leaving your GPS turned on in the background may reduce your battery life.
If you need assistance, you can reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Resolved mixed up button functionalities when either flying through or navigating to a route
Ratings and Reviews
2D map is back, finally. Same traditional ski map format that’s been around since 1970’s and is easy to understand and navigate.
But they’re still pushing that horrendous 3D map by FATMAP as default. I can appreciate that this is a marketing strategy. But an option in the setting to have 2D as default would be nice. And also the ability to download the latest 2D map as PDF.
I’d also like to see a detailed guide for the resorts, drugstores, medical centres, grocery stores, bars and pubs, more restaurants, rental shops, etc.
Webcams no longer update
I have been using this app for a number of years, mainly to check current conditions via the webcams and weather forecast. However following the latest update the webcams do not refresh so the whole functionality has been lost, which is very disappointing. The only way to check current pictures is to delete and download the app again! Very poor.. - previous versions had no such issues.
What an improvement
Having suffered clunky and virtually useless static brochure ski resort apps — including the previous incarnation of this one — I’m really impressed! This has really been rethought in terms of what’s useful for the skier. A few rough edges still (initial view of pistes very crowded labels, and geolocation problems) but overall first rate.
- ASSOC LES TROIS VALLEES
- 193.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Assoc Les 3 Vallées
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.