Practise your mental maths skills against the clock and see if you can improve your score! This app is ideal for supporting the maths you do at school and for KS2 SATs preparation.
Choose from three different types of activity:
- Starter questions to get your brain in gear
- Progress tests to grade your mental maths ability and track your scores
- Practice tests to double check your new skills
Easy to navigate, full audio throughout and packed with an endless variety of different questions covering place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, time, measure and shape. Make improving mental maths fun!
Winner of the Gold Award 2014 (Primary Teacher Update)
To see the activity books that accompany this series go to: http://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/education/for-parents/mental-maths/
- Fixed bug on iPhone 6 and 6plus that meant new users could not be added.
Ratings and Reviews
This app is brilliant and had great qualities! It has a variety of different maths subjects and a brilliant price as well! It is worth the money because I loved doing it and it is great fun!
Check Answers Please
First test - 68 shared by 4 should equal 17 except it doesn't... please check your answers. Great concept and interface so I won't be too harsh with the minor oversight, younger son loves the 6 to 8 year old version hoping this will stimulate / highlight gaps in my 9 year old sons knowledge, once he's got over the terrible injustice...:).
This really helps me mentally
- Bloomsbury Publishing
- 162.1 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Aimer Media
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.