Let’s Do Mental Maths Ages 6-7: Andrew Brodie Basics
By Bloomsbury Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Practise your mental maths skills against the clock and see if you can improve your score! This app is ideal for supporting the maths you do at school and for KS1 SATs preparation.
Choose from three different types of activity:
- Starter questions to get your brain in gear
- Progress tests to grade your mental maths ability and track your scores
- Practice tests to double check your new skills
Easy to navigate, full audio throughout and packed with an endless variety of different questions covering place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, time, measure and shape. Make improving mental maths fun!
Winner of the Gold Award 2014 (Primary Teacher Update)
To see the activity books that accompany this series go to: http://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/education/for-parents/mental-maths/
What's New in Version 1.3
- Fixed bug on iPhone 6 and 6plus that meant new users could not be added.
- Category: Education
- Updated: 03 June 2016
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 150 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Bloomsbury Publishing
- © Bloomsbury Publishing Plc, Aimer Media
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.