Welcome to the opera, the greatest show on earth! Do you want to discover all of its secrets?
In "Let’s go to the Opera" you will join a group of schoolchildren visiting the Opera House. You will be greeted by a friendly guide who will accompany you on a tour showing you all the nooks and most intimate secrets about the theater’s inner workings. Orchestras, singers, choirs, dancers, lights, scenery ... all at your fingertips! During the tour you will discover how the show and the professionals who make it possible work. All explained in a playful and didactic manner, exquisitely illustrated by the great artist John Berrio.
Especially recommended for children between ages 5 and 12.This application presents a secure environment for children. CONTAINS NO THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING NOR IN-APP PURCHASES. A unique opera experience for the whole family to enjoy!
- Travel through the history and origins of opera.
- Discover genres and operatic themes.
- Learn about key representatives of the genre.
- Observe theatrical architecture and structural elements.
- Learn about types of opera singers, choruses, ballet and more !
- Role description of each member of the orchestra.
- How a stage director works.
- Find out about technical duties (tailoring, stagehands, illuminator, set designer, seamstress, sewing, costume, makeup and characterization).
- Introduction to major opera composers.
The child will learn many new concepts associated with the opera performance. Especially recommended for children between ages 6 and 12.This app provides a safe environment for children, containing no third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
Dare to enter the world of opera!
- Acquire or expand user knowledge related to the opera.
- Ideal as educational support for teachers.
- Texts and dialoque in English, Spanish.
- Detailed original artwork from artist Juan Berrio.
- Develops the ability to analyze lyrical production.
- Promotes the education and diversification of musical tastes.
- Acquire vocabulary of the processes involved in developing an opera.
- Encourages participatory methodology.
ABOUT OPERA XXI
Opera XXI, the Association of Theatres, Festivals and operas in Spain, was founded with the will of more than thirty partners combining their efforts in the promotion and development of opera, especially into reaching of new publics and developing new repertoires. For more information: http://www.operaxxi.com
ABOUT DADA COMPANY
Dada Company is an award-winning studio that creates interactive books and digital toys for children and adults to enjoy together. We offer quality entertainment designed to educate and entertain, and to parents we offer the satisfaction of providing their children an edifying learning experience. We work with educators and education experts to make our products child friendly.
Visit our webpage at www.dadacompany.com where you can find more information and assistance.
Follow us on Twitter at @DADA_Company or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DADACompany for more information about all our latest news.
Check out videos and trailers of our apps at http://www.youtube.com/user/DADAcompanyEdu
DADA Company takes children’s privacy very seriously, and we want you to have a safe experience. That’s why our apps do not include third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
If you have any trouble with our app or any other questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at any time at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you. Don’t forget to mention the version of your device and your operating system.
minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Should Have Been A Lot More ..
If you are trying to introduce and encourage new listeners to this type of genre specialised type "opera" takes more than a few pretty pages. There is practically no interaction and barely any information on each page to encourage interest. There needs to be so much more. As for the children made to stand around looking bored and totally out of place having them yawn and sneeze; yes this is exactly what you should not be showing. Why are the children not excited? or at least showing an interest in what they have come to explore? Only five questions in total was asked for the whole app. This is ridiculous. You have done yourselves no justice. Instead; shown opera for what it is to most people: BORING ! And I am sure if we were intelligently introduced to this type of music, we would begin to appreciate its magic. Instead it comes across as insulting.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.