Let's Golf! 3
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Freemium game! Download and play 5 holes every day for FREE or buy energy boosts to play anytime you want!
The following GPUs are not supported:
- Intel GMA X3100
- Ati Radeon X1600
- Intel GMA 950
The world’s most exciting golf odyssey returns with more great new features that you’ve been waiting for! Everyone can join this fun and exciting golf adventure. Create your avatar and challenge friends and opponents from across the globe in golf tournaments that are unlike anything you’ve seen before.
WHERE NO ONE HAS GOLFED BEFORE
• Travel to six of the most far-out locations you’ve ever played, from the Great Wall of China to Outer Space!
• Each course is created in 3D so you’ll see every beautiful waterfall, lush forest and distant green as if you were immersed in an adventure.
• Up to 4 golfers can compete in fun matches online and locally. By popular request, you can also play on the same device!
• Your friends not online? Challenge them to beat your score and see who will win the top prize.
• Chat live during your online games.
• Invite all your friends to join the Golf Club via Facebook, Gameloft LIVE!, email and more.
BE YOUR OWN GOLFER
• Create your unique golfing avatar from thousands of combinations of clothes, hair, gear and more to match your style, no matter how colorful or down-to-Earth.
• Purchase special skills (like increased range or accuracy for your shots) or balls with special powers (like Tornado, Luck, etc.) using virtual coins you can earn in-game.
Progressively unlock new modes: Stroke Play, Match Play, Shootout, and Close to Pin.
Need a change of pace? Play some challenging mini-games like Catch the Star, Target Range and Putting Master to hone specific skills and become a champion of the links.
• Earn lots of Coins every time you play just by winning challenges and earning achievements. You can also get Cash through in-app purchases.
• Unlock an ever-increasing number of avatar items, special features and energy (so you can play more) with Coins or Cash.
Visit our homepage at www.gameloft.com.
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft.
Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Slowly does it...
This is a good golfing game. The Wii-esque graphics are simple but very nice and the gameplay is smooth. The tricky part is playing long enough to understand how to progress for free. If you give it the time it deserves and keep playing, (even the free level which you can play as many times as you like), you will earn more coins with which you can buy different outfits. Different items of clothing give you diffrent skill points, either to improve power, accuracy, energy recovery or putting. The more skill you have the better you will do on each hole and the better you do the more coins, xp, energy points and cash you are awarded. Playing with others online (and winning) will award you energy points and this is the fastest way of earning them for free. This is a game that's worth spending time and/or money on. If you're not wlling to spend time and/or money, this is not the game for you. If you enjoy exploring a game and seeing your skill progress each time you play it, you will like this… happy gaming.
Let's Golf 3 is a sound game, enjoyable to play and with lots to keep you going. There are many courses and the style is very similar to the successful Let's Golf for iPad. That's the good.
The bad. As nearly all of the other reviews point out, you have to purchase 'Energy' to continue playing (each hole attempt requires one unit). If you elect to wait for this 'Energy' to build up, it takes an hour per unit to generate up to a maximum of 5. It is therefore possible to complete this game; however, you will likely only be able to do it playing 5 holes per day. As you can imagine, this is unacceptable and has led to me uninstalling what could have been a very enjoyable game.
I understand that GameLoft must make money, but please charge for the game up front and don't make us pay hand over fist continuously.
Let's Golf 3
Ok, so I understand Gameloft want to make money, and this game would be fine except for the very limiting emergy point system. You simply cannot continue to play once you run out unless you buy some more energy. This completely ruins the gameplay. I don't have the funds to buy energy to do some more golf rounds. I am sure enough money could be made eleswhere in the game as there are plenty of options to purchase several things. Please consider getting rid of the energy point system, LG2 does not have this system in place, there is no need for 3 to have it. I would have rated five stars, but the energy issue really does dampen the game.
- Category: Games
- Released: 21 December 2011
- Version: 1.0.0
- Size: 991 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Developer: Gameloft
- © 2011 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft, the Gameloft logo, and Let’s Golf! are trademarks of Gameloft in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later
Top In-App Purchases
- Fistful of Cash£1.99
- Giant Wad of Cash£4.99
- Sack Full of Cash£9.99
- Caddy Full of Cash£19.99
- Giant Wad of Coins£4.99
- Fistful of Coins£1.99
- Caddy Full of Coins£19.99
- Sack Full of Coins£9.99
- Cart Full of Cash£99.99
- Treasure Chest Full of Cash£48.99