Let’s Talk FGM is an iPad app to assist professionals to make sensitive enquiry about FGM. It incorporates key information on the impact of FGM, why it happens, the law, how to protect children and suggests support for survivors. Let’s Talk FGM presents four films and soundbites of key information in five languages. Currently trialled with health professionals from Oxford Health NHS FT, Oxfordshire, UK.
• New audio translations in French & Arabic
• New map
• Updated country content
• New videos
• Improvements to menu navigation
- Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust Headquarters
- 236.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Copyright © 2016, Oxford Health NHS
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.