App Reviews for Letterfall :
"Fun, highly addictive and educational…what more could you ask from an iPhone app?"
"....really interesting, addictive and it has no violence or horror."
Letterfall is a highly addictive word game in which you try to remove falling letter tiles from the screen by using them to create words of three letters or more.
Sounds easy? Well, the further you go, the faster it gets! Add to that a range of different tiles and this game will definitely keep you on your toes!
HOW TO PLAY
- Use the falling letter tiles to create words and remove the tiles from the board
- Use the yellow tiles to create bombs that can help clear the way
- Watch out for the special tiles :
- Blocker tiles can only be blown up
- Multi use tiles have to be used twice to clear them
- Use the timer tiles before the clock runs down for a bonus. If you don't, watch out for the forfeits!
- Keep up with the falling tiles or it's game over!
- Universal app for iPhone and iPad
- Multiple themes
- Game Centre scoreboards to compete with friends
- A dash more action.
- An extra slice of fun!
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliantly addictive game!
Excellent game. It’s easily got the addictiveness of Tetris. And is also one of the games I’m more than happy for my young son to play as much as he wants – educational and enjoyable. That’s if he can get the phone from his Mum – who seems to be addicted to it!
I really enjoy this game. It is addictive and really stretches your brain power. I have recommended it to friends.
Good game. 1 suggestion for developers, the undo letter and undo the whole word buttons are too close together, a minor irritation.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.