- Everything you need to know about Liverpool FC straight to your smartphone/device
- Breaking news, results, rumours, transfers, expert trusted analysis, brilliant podcasts and live coverage of every match
- Our dedicated Liverpool writing team give you the independent view of your favourite club, as we follow the Reds home and away.
- We’re live, entertaining, engaging and accurate, packed with polls and quizzes, video highlights and photos,
- Sign up to receive our regular news alerts direct to your phone
The App also features:
• Force Touch allowing you to peak and pop into an article.
• Native iPad support for a better tablet experience
• The iPad version of the app also supports Split View on compatible iPads
• The ability to follow topics that matter to you
• Follow your favourite authors like you do any topic
• Resize the article text to help with your reading experience
• The ability to read an article even when you are offline
In this update we have again been fixing some issues and bugs. We have also provided a way for you to delete your account from the My Details section, and removed some unimportant profile sections. We are still working very hard on a much bigger release so stay tuned!
Ratings and Reviews
Generally a very nice app although I would like to see two amendments centred around the Echo videos.
1. The date and time that the video was made needs to be added
2. Sometimes the videos contain older content than the text on the website or app.
eg you read text in the afternoon stating LFC have bid on a player yet the guys in the video state that there has been no official bid made (probably because the video was made the previous day or on that morning).
My team, my club, my family
Good app, trustworthy and not reliant on rumours.
Sometimes could be a bit quicker with the news but well worth having.
I read every update and get waylaid into reading more which is generally a pleasant pastime.
From the Echo not bad
Good information on the whole and keeps you in touch of what is going on the playing field. Could be much better imho.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.