Libon - Cheap international calls
By Orange Vallée
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
GET FREE LIBON OUT MINUTES
• Join Libon now and get FREE minutes to call landlines and mobiles in more than 150 countries¹.
LIBON OUT: CHEAP CALLS TO LANDLINES AND MOBILES ALL AROUND THE WORLD¹!
• With Libon international bundles, make cheap calls to landlines and mobiles in Africa, Asia, Europe, North America or Middle East.
• Top up with Libon Out minutes to call your loved ones even when you are abroad.
FREE CALLS AND UNLIMITED MESSAGES
• Make unlimited FREE calls with all your Libon contacts wherever they might be.
• FREE chat with everyone! Really everyone! Even with your contacts that do not use Libon.
• Send pictures, audio messages and localization to all your friends.
ANY OTHER COSTS?
• If not connected in Wi-Fi, data charges from your operator may apply.
Follow us and let us know what you think about the app:
• For terms and conditions, please read: http://www.libon.com/en/terms-libon
¹ This offer is not available in some countries. Your Libon Out calls will be counted of the Libon Out minutes available on your account and the countdown is made by seconds. Call toward landlines and/or mobiles of 150 countries, including: Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo (Brazzaville), Costa Rica, Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast), Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic Republic of the Congo (Kinshasa / RDC), Denmark, Djibouti, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Finland, France, French Guiana, Germany, Ghana, Gibraltar, Greece, Guadeloupe, Guam, Guatemala, Honduras, Hungary, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Libya, Lithuania, Macau, Malaysia, Mali, Malta, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mexico, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Northern Mariana Islands, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Reunion, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates (UAE), United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Venezuela, Vietnam, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe...
What's New in Version 3.23.1
This version fixes the crash that affected some users since the last update.
Libon: a perfect example of how to kill your own app/business
There are hundreds of "free calls" and "international minutes" apps. There are only a handful of "visual voicemail" apps, and this one used to be the best ☹️
They have now removed this feature, the one the vast majority of their customers first downloaded the app for!
I subscribed years ago when it was ON Valée. Unfortunately over the years, voicemail has slipped further and further down their list of priorities.
Very disappointing, I've now moved over to HulloMail. Also check out "InstaVoice". It didn't have the feature set I need, but I hope they may be able to catch up in future.
There's no point in this app now they've removed the voicemail. I used to pay the monthly charge until they removed it and would be happy to pay it again if the voicemail facility was there. Without the voicemail the app just does what others apps do, but not as well.
How Libon killed their own product
With one announcement Libon managed to kill its own business.
Removing the voicemail which was ONLY reason I had the product is simply dumb. Had I been offered the choice to subscribe to voicemail for a nominal fee I would have (guessing most here would as well).
I ignored the poor UI because of the voicemail. I never used the international calling as it was of no benefit to me, when it was just voicemail; it was a much better product.
Sad end to a product.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 08 April 2016
- Version: 3.23.1
- Size: 36.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish
- Developer: Orange Vallee
- © 2015 - Orange Vallee
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 minutes to call in Europe & North America£0.79
- 100 minutes to call in Europe & North America£4.99
- 100 minutes to call Angola£10.49
- 100 minutes to call Nigeria£3.99
- 10 minutes to call Angola£1.49
- 50 minutes to call Angola£5.99
- 250 minutes to call Nigeria£7.99
- 400 minutes to call Nigeria£10.49
- 30 minutes to call Angola£3.99
- 10 minutes to call in Africa & Maghreb£3.99