Life Cycle - Track Your Time
By Northcube AB
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Life Cycle - Track your time automatically
From the team that brought you Sleep Cycle, we've created another app that helps you automatically track your day.
Life Cycle automatically keeps track of your time and presents your life sorted into slices. It shows you your daily activities, places you go, and who you spend time with. Whether you’re just curious of how your time is spent or looking to make a change, Life Cycle is your daily companion, providing you with all the information and insights you need. What’s more - it uses only 1% of your phone’s battery while it seamlessly does the work.
* Automatic - Life Cycle works in the background, recording and sorting what you do as you go about your daily business.
* Less than 1% of your battery per day - Life Cycle uses less than 1% of your battery per day as it runs in the background.
* From a day to a year - view your life day by day, week by week, month by month or even year by year.
* Fully integrated with Apple Health. Imports Steps and Sleep Analysis data.
* Friends - Connect with your friends on Facebook and see who you’re spending time with, what you’re doing and where.
* Sleep Cycle connection - For accurate sleep data, connect with Sleep Cycle alarm clock through Apple Health. (Life Cycle only reads data from Health, it does not share any data. It reads Sleep Analysis and Steps data.)
* Connect to your Sleep Cycle account - If you have an online backup account with Sleep Cycle, Life Cycle will let you know how your daily habits affect your sleep quality score.
* Backup - Keep your data safe with our backup system. Never worry about losing your Life Cycle logs again.
* Graphs - Beyond the donuts, Life Cycle also shows you in detailed graphs for deeper analysis, what you’re doing with your time. Just by looking at the visuals, you’ll gain insights on if you're doing what's really important to you.
* Compare trends - see if you’re dropping in sleep hours, if you’re working too much or if you’ve taken longer walks this week. Compare trends over the weeks, months or years.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Life Cycle does not use the GPS in the background, but instead relies on cell tower and Wi-Fi locations. As a result, it consumes less than 1% of your battery per day, when the app runs in the background.
* Life Cycle needs to run in the background to be able to record your data. It only uses 1% of your battery per day when doing so.
* You need to carry your phone with you, for Life Cycle to accurately record and interpret your activities.
* Wi-Fi should be enabled on your phone for tracking to work.
The optional Premium subscription costs $9.99 per year.
Should you choose to subscribe to Life Cycle Premium, the purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. You can manage or cancel your auto-renewable subscription by entering the user settings in iTunes after the purchase. The subscription will be auto-renewed 24 hours before the subscription period ends, with the same kind of subscription you already bought, to the same price. It's not possible to abort the subscription during the time it's active.
Terms of service: http://www.northcube.com/terms-service-life-cycle/
What's New in Version 2.0.2
- All journal weeks are now open by default
- Added notes section in journal
- And a range of bug fixes and stability improvements
Perfect for a data nerd
I love being able to see what I've been up to and how much time I spend doing certain things or in certain places. More graphs have been added also comparing different things like how much time I am at home. Look forward to using it for longer so I can view monthly charts.
This used to be a really great app, it only missed locations every so often, now it’s pretty much every week. The step count is shocking now. It was always accurate & linked with ‘Activity’ on the iPhone. God knows where it gets it’s info now, but it’s completely wrong. For instance it today I tracked just over 8k steps, this app had it just over 2k and that happens every day now. Pretty much rendering it useless. Don’t bother with this if you want any form of accurate data.
This really should be a great app, but the location tracking is very poor and the result is an app that demands constant attention to correct its mistakes. It thinks, because I couldn’t park near my house once, that the local Indian restaurant is now also my house - because that’s where I ended up parking. Once. Unfortunately the free trial expired before this happened otherwise I would never have paid for it. (Yes, that’s the other thing, this is not a free app).
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 01 December 2017
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 19.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: Northcube AB
- © 2017 Northcube AB
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X and iPod touch (6th generation).
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium Features with Online Backup£9.49
- Premium Features with Online Backup£4.49