BritTest: Life in the UK Test practice tests
By Red Squirrel Publishing
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The leading independent app for the Life in the UK test, from LifeintheUK.net. Now you can take practice questions wherever you go with our easy-to-use app.
This app provides the ideal companion to the best-selling independent series, Life in the UK Test: Study Guide and Handbook. Give yourself the flexibility to study on the move. Features include:
* A huge database of 1500 questions based on the official study materials, ‘Life in the United Kingdom: A Guide for New Residents, 3rd edition’ (ISBN 9780113413409)
* Randomised mock practice tests which simulate the real test
* Tests by chapter so you can focus your studies on specific areas
* Detailed feedback on every test including your best and worst categories and summaries of correct answers
* Reporting so you can track your overall performance and identify which chapters you need to improve
Passing the Life in the UK Test is a compulsory requirement for anyone applying for British citizenship of Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR or Settlement). With the test fee of £50 and 1 in 4 people failing it can be expensive. Customer feedback shows more than 9 in 10 (92%) of Red Squirrel Publishing customers pass their test.
This app is published by Red Squirrel Publishing, who have been making study aids since the citizenship test was first launched in 2006. This app gives you the best advice at an affordable price. Take advantage of our years of experience today.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This app does not contain the text of the official study materials. You must use it as a study aid and not instead of reading the official materials. You can find our full study guides at www.lifeintheuk.net/studyguide
What's New in Version 1.2
Latest build fixes crash issues and bugs with study progress reporting.
Also features a revised and expanded question database.
Full of bugs
I am yet to take the test, and using this app to measure my knowledge, find out which parts of the book I should read again.
As someone pointed out 3 years ago(!) the app is full of bugs, especially the results page. Example: I've scored 24/24, but it says that I scored 86% only on chapters 5 and 6.
Another: scored 22/24, but had only one wrong answer.