**Supported Devices: iPhone 6, iPad 5 (2017), iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 4 or newer devices. iPod Touches are not supported**
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.
The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
- A beautifully written modern adventure game;
- Rewind time to change the course of events;
- Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
- Striking, hand-painted visuals;
- Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on mobile, the game comes with Life is Strange iMessage stickers. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them.
** Reviews and Accolades **
Life is Strange, People's Choice Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
Mac Game of the Year, United States
5/5 "A must-have." - The Examiner
5/5 "Something truly special." - International Business Times
"One of the best games I've played in years." - Forbes
10/10 "An impressive coming of age story." - Darkzero
Life is Strange, Game Artist Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
8/10 "Rare and precious." - Edge
8.5/10 "OUTSTANDING." - GameInformer
90% "Dontnod have clearly put a lot of effort into the little details and it’s worth your time paying attention to their work." – Siliconera
8.5/10 “The climax of Episode Two is one of the most compelling — and devastating — things I’ve ever experienced in a game, because it’s so real, so understandable. Dontnod nails it.” – Polygon
4.5/5 "life is strange has me hooked" - HardcoreGamer
8/10 ".…has the potential to outdo both Telltale Games and Quantic Dream." - Metro
* Fixed issues with localization
* Other various bug fixes and improvements
Thank you for playing Life is Strange! Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at forums.eu.square-enix.com, on the Life is Strange Facebook page or Twitter or at support.eu.square-enix.com.
Ratings and Reviews
Life is strange
Love it but it’s froze on me level 5 was told to delete app reinstall but lost everything had to start again got to level 2 frozen had to start again got to level 3 frozen had to start again got to level 4 frozen refused to start again level 1 app did an update it deleted my progress even though game froze. I refuse to start all over again, can’t be bothered cause it’s getting to boring starting over and over . So not going to try any more would prefer money back but developers and apple say no . Otherwise it is a fantastic game if it works graphics are brilliant story it fantastic x
We’re sorry to hear that you’re having difficulties running Life is Strange on your device. To be able to track your issue, and communicate with you, please use "support.eu.square-enix.com" to contact us. We kindly ask you to provide more details about the issue you are encountering so we can help accordingly, alongside information on your device (hardware).
Not only does this game have an incredible storyline with fantastic characters and beautiful visuals, but it runs very well on IOS and each chapter delivers surprising and breathtaking plots. The story itself is astonishing, stunning and emotional. This game is more than just a game, it’s a story, a life, where you decide the outcomes. By the end u will feel connected to the characters and their lives and will be sad the entire experience is over.
Hopefully ‘Life is Strange: Before the Storm’ will be available on iOS soon as I can’t wait to dive into the story further.
Highly recommended game!
This game is one of the best I’ve played in a while. I felt sad finishing it, similar to how you feel when you finish a good tv show or book. The characters are wholesome and you quickly get attached to them. Some of the dialogue feels “off” and melodramatic but it is a game at the end of the day. Amazing attention to detail, I suggest you try to find all the optional photos as it makes the game a little more challenging. I actually played this on my PC but I want to give this version a go for fun, and will definitely buy the prequel, Before the Storm.
In-App PurchasesSee All
Season Pass [Episodes 2-5]
Season Pass includes Episodes 2 to 5
Life is Strange Episode 2 of a 5-part series
Life is Strange Episode 3 of a 5-part series
Life is Strange Episode 4
Life is Strange Episode 4 of a 5 part series
Life is Strange Episode 5
Life is Strange Episode 5 of a 5 part series
Life is Strange Episode 4-5
Season Pass includes Episodes 4 and 5
- SQUARE ENIX Ltd
- 964.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation) and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Frequent/Intense Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- LIFE IS STRANGE © 2015, 2017, 2018 SQUARE ENIX LIMITED. All rights reserved. Developed by Black Wing Foundation. Produced by Turn Me Up Games, Inc. Published by SQUARE ENIX LIMITED.
- In-App Purchases
- Season Pass [Episodes 2-5] £8.99
- Épisode 2 £0.99
- Episode 3 £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.