Lifesaver for iPad
By RESUSCITATION COUNCIL (U.K.) TRADING LTD
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Learning emergency life-saving skills made easy – learn anywhere, anytime, for free.
Would you know what to do? Make life-saving decisions in a crisis.
Lifesaver is a movie you play like a game; it throws you into situations where people are choking, or having cardiac arrests – make the right choices to save a life.
You learn by doing:
Do it wrong, and see the consequences.
Do it right, and sense the thrill of saving a life.
So have a go – and share with your family and friends. With Lifesaver, everyone can learn to save a life.
- Easy user interface
- 4 films with clear visual and audio interactions
- Real-life stories shared by rescuers and survivors
- 6 real stories shared by witnesses
- Common questions answered by first aid experts
- Real-time feedback for your accuracy, speed and answers
- Built-in technology to detect speed and depth of CPR
- Emergency information and medical FAQs
Lifesaver is developed by UNIT9, with funding from the Resuscitation Council (UK).
NOTE: the Lifesaver for iPad app abides exclusively by the UK resuscitation guidelines.
NOTE: Lifesaver is a web and mobile-based interactive application for training purposes only and completion of the modules does not constitute a certificate of competence as further training is recommended.
Lifesaver website > https://life-saver.org.uk
UNIT9 website > http://www.unit9.com
Resuscitation Council (UK) website > http://www.resus.org.uk
What's New in Version 2.0.1
- New interactive scenario "Harry"
- Minor changes to current narration/scenarios to ensure compliance with Guidelines
- Log-in with email functionality
- Update in medical questions section
- Update in Emergency Info section
- RC (UK) guidelines updates
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: 04 September 2017
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 55.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: RESUSCITATION COUNCIL (U.K.) TRADING LTD
- © 2017 UNIT9 Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.