Learning emergency life-saving skills made easy – learn anywhere, anytime, for free.
Would you know what to do? Make life-saving decisions in a crisis.
Lifesaver is a movie you play like a game; it throws you into situations where people are choking, or having cardiac arrests – make the right choices to save a life.
You learn by doing:
Do it wrong, and see the consequences.
Do it right, and sense the thrill of saving a life.
So have a go – and share with your family and friends. With Lifesaver, everyone can learn to save a life.
- Easy user interface
- 4 films with clear visual and audio interactions
- Real-life stories shared by rescuers and survivors
- 6 real stories shared by witnesses
- Common questions answered by first aid experts
- Real-time feedback for your accuracy, speed and answers
- Built-in technology to detect speed and depth of CPR
- Emergency information and medical FAQs
Lifesaver is developed by UNIT9, with funding from the Resuscitation Council (UK).
NOTE: the Lifesaver for iPad app abides exclusively by the UK resuscitation guidelines.
NOTE: Lifesaver is a web and mobile-based interactive application for training purposes only and completion of the modules does not constitute a certificate of competence as further training is recommended.
Lifesaver website > https://life-saver.org.uk
UNIT9 website > http://www.unit9.com
Resuscitation Council (UK) website > http://www.resus.org.uk
- New interactive scenario "Harry"
- Minor changes to current narration/scenarios to ensure compliance with Guidelines
- Log-in with email functionality
- Update in medical questions section
- Update in Emergency Info section
- RC (UK) guidelines updates
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t use the iPhone version.
The app is acceptable on a larger screen iPad and the content is good however on an iPhone, even on the large screened XS Max, the app is impossible to use.
This is really well put together, just wanting more scenarios to practice with, all the videos are really helpful including the real life situations from those who have experienced it and how they tell their story.
Interaction is amazing because you can be asked questions on the spot or even act like you are doing CPR.
The only feedback I would give is that I found it difficult to read the questions and pick the answer in the scenarios, it was a bit too quick, I know we have to think fast, but it's a fair bit to read in such a quick time & some of the answers look similar.
Otherwise thanks for creating this app, it's brilliant.
I'm a nurse, and I have yearly CPR training at work. However, training for in hospital cardiac is quite different to performing CPR in a prehospital setting. This app is very useful for reminding yourself of the correct sequence to follow, and I think it will be very useful to encourage non-healthcare professionals to seek CPR training, and then perform it should the need arise. I especially like the 'stories' section, which I found to be quite emotional, and which I feel demonstrates perfectly why everyone should know how to perform this skill.
- RESUSCITATION COUNCIL (U.K.) TRADING LTD
- 55.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 UNIT9 Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.