LifeStyle gives you manual control over your LIFX bulbs and makes it easy to schedule them for when you're not around.
Works entirely on your own network (LAN protocol) rather than the LIFX cloud service, making for responsiveness and reliability.
v3.1 adds support for multizone lamps (Z lightstrips) and gives you control over individual zones.
A choice of layouts, a 'navigator' allowing you to view lamps / groups / locations / tags and a status bar menu give you control the way you want it.
- Schedule lamps / groups
- Design cycling effects using a drag-and-drop effects designer
- Easy access to presets and quick on/off switching of lamps via status bar
- Allows you to script effects using Applescript
Fixes small bug causing colours used in an effect to become slightly more saturated each time the effect is opened and closed
Fixes problem with the schedule window causing the controls to change colour / brightness to not always be visible when they should be
- The on/off button for each lamp/group indicates more clearly whether the lamp is on at low brightness or off (Button goes darker when lamp is off, in light and dark modes.)
- The sliders for warmth, whiteness and brightness have graduated coloured backgrounds to indicate what will happen if you move them in a particular direction
- Warmth and whiteness sliders are completely hidden if the lamp doesn't have those capabilities
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.