Light Blue - business software for photographers
By Light Blue Software Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your photography business on the go with the mobile companion to the desktop version of Light Blue, designed for iPad and iPhone.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Requires a copy of Light Blue on your Mac or PC and for you to be syncing with our online services. Each iPad or iPhone counts as one device towards your account limit.
- Get to your information when you need it: you can take your most important business information with you, wherever you go.
- Deal with things on the go: look up shoot information, respond to new enquiries, send out contracts, and even invoice your clients from your iPhone or iPad.
- No need for a network connection: work online or offline, then share data between devices when you're online.
What's New in Version 3.2
This is a minor update to Light Blue 3, and includes enhancements to existing features as well as fixes for any bugs that have been reported:
- Added the initials of any staff assigned to a shoot to list views and the calendar.
- Fixed a bug where filtering tasks in the task manager by member of staff didn't work correctly.
- Fixed some other minor bugs that have been reported to us.
Light Blue 3 is a major update that makes the app faster and easier to use. It also brings over lots of major new features from the desktop app, including:
- A built-in calendar.
- Sending online contracts and forms to your clients.
- Invoicing sales, and sending them to your client for payment online.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 01 February 2017
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 54.2 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Light Blue Software Ltd
- © 2013-2017 Light Blue Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.