Light Blue - business software for photographers
By Light Blue Software Ltd
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Run your photography business on the go with the mobile companion to the desktop version of Light Blue, designed for iPad and iPhone.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Requires a copy of Light Blue on your Mac or PC and for you to be syncing with our online services. Each iPad or iPhone counts as one device towards your account limit.
- Get to your information when you need it: you can take your most important business information with you, wherever you go.
- Deal with things on the go: look up shoot information, respond to new enquiries, send out contracts, and even invoice your clients from your iPhone or iPad.
- No need for a network connection: work online or offline, then share data between devices when you're online.
What's New in Version 3.3
This is a minor update to Light Blue 3, and includes enhancements to existing features as well as fixes for any bugs that have been reported:
- We've updated the app to support all of the latest screen sizes, without any scaling.
- If you have the Google Maps app installed, you can now open addresses in that as well as the default Maps app.
- The 'Delete Record' button has been moved from the navigation bar to the bottom of the detail panel for Shoot, Contact, Quote, Sale, Purchase, and Payment records.
- The Task Manager no longer scrolls when you check off a task.
- Tasks are now sorted more consistently across devices.
- Fixed some other minor bugs that have been reported to us.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 29 August 2017
- Version: 3.3
- Size: 35.0 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Light Blue Software Ltd
- © 2013-2017 Light Blue Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.