Light Blue - business management software for photographers
By Light Blue Software Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your photography business on the go with the mobile companion for the desktop version of Light Blue, designed for iPad and iPhone.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Requires a copy of Light Blue on your Mac or PC and for you to be syncing with our online services. Each iPad or iPhone counts as one device towards your account limit.
- Get to your information when you need it: you can take your most important business information with you, wherever you go.
- Deal with things on the go: look up shoot information, keep track of enquiries and have everything you need for client appointments right at your fingertips.
- No need for a network connection: work online or offline, then share data between devices when you're online.
What's New in Version 2.2
We've added support for some of the new features in Light Blue 6, including:
- Appointment statuses. Confirmed appointments appear in your 'Current Events' list, and unconfirmed appointments will appear in your 'Unconfirmed Events' list. You can also change an appointment's status via the app.
- Shoot session descriptions now appear in the app, and can be edited.
- Text messages added to a Shoot or a Contact via the Light Blue desktop app now appear in the Activity panel.
- Calendar notes added via the desktop app will appear in the 'Current Events' list if the "Include in Current Events list on the Home screen" box is checked for the calendar note in the desktop app.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 25 January 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 12.5 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Light Blue Software Ltd
- © 2013-2016 Light Blue Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.