Light Blue - business management software for photographers
By Light Blue Software Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Run your photography business on the go with the mobile companion for the desktop version of Light Blue, designed for iPad and iPhone.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Requires a copy of Light Blue on your Mac or PC and for you to be syncing with our online services. Each iPad or iPhone counts as one device towards your account limit.
- Get to your information when you need it: you can take your most important business information with you, wherever you go.
- Deal with things on the go: look up shoot information, keep track of enquiries and have everything you need for client appointments right at your fingertips.
- No need for a network connection: work online or offline, then share data between devices when you're online.
What's New in Version 2.0.2
Light Blue 2 for iPhone and iPad adds compatibility with the desktop version of Light Blue 5, and adds support for some of the new features introduced with Light Blue 5:
- Contact grouping & tagging.
- Shoot request grouping.
- Booking time off.
- Appointment types.
- Custom fields.
… and many other minor enhancements and tweaks.
Version 2.0.2 fixes a few minor issues:
- Shoots sorted in ascending date order now have the correct date headings.
- Pasting data into fields is more reliable.
- You can now dial contact phone numbers from an iPhone.
- Category: Business
- Updated: 03 April 2014
- Version: 2.0.2
- Size: 7.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Light Blue Software Ltd
- © 2014 Light Blue Software Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.