* It is a simple GO game(13 x 13). It is easy to play. It provides Game Center Network Battle.
* To avoid the argument, App check the dead stones that not be captured after game over.
* The icon below the word "NOW" shows whose turn and the piece used.
* To provide the diversified playing methods and different settings below:
-Computer- Your opponent is the computer. This is a practice for you. The computer makes the first move.
-2 Players- Your opponent is another person. The black player makes the first move.
-Network- Game Center matches the two players and computer decides the colors. You can play with all players of the world. (Please join Game Center at first.)
-Leaderboards- Game Center saves the result of the games including the wins, draws and defeats of the players, and provides the Leaderboards.
-Achievements- Game Center saves the players’ “Points” and provides the achievements.
-Audio Switch- Turn on/off audio.
* The Undo function only for the Computer mode and the 2 Player mode.
* The point formula for Achievements:
1 win=3 score, 1 draw=1 score, 1 defeat=-1 score, ten scores=1 point, points=(wins x 3 + draws - defeats) / 10
* The player who exits game before game over loses the game at the network mode.
* The more explanations please refer to the Readme of the app or APP Support.
-Fix a alert bug.
-Support for iOS 11.
Ratings and Reviews
Could be good.
Nice 13x game. But it crashes and you lose game. Please fix!
Terrible, game was really bad, it was without quality and instructions.
There are no instructions! How can anyone possibly put a game online with such a glaring omission? Deleted.
- CHIA HO KUO
- 36 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © CHIA HO KUO
- In-App Purchases
- Record Function £0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.