Lilly Oncology Clinical Trials App
By Eli Lilly and Company
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lilly Oncology is committed to providing resources that support and enrich the cancer community. Part of that commitment is making sure oncology professionals have access to the latest clinical trial information they need.
The Lilly Oncology Clinical Trials application provides healthcare professionals with free access to trial information for a wide variety of cancer indications.
- Clinical trials: Find Lilly and non-Lilly cancer clinical trials worldwide
- Sortable filters: Locate trials based on cancer type, location, molecular target, drug, modality, clinical phase, and trial status
- Location of trial: Search by location and find the nearest study location and contact details
- Save and share trials: Save trials for fast and easy future reference, and share saved content with colleagues
- Receive more information: Contact the Lilly Oncology Clinical Trial Navigation Service through the app via email or phone to get more information on clinical trials
- Other resources: Find links to additional resources, such as the American Cancer Society, based on audience, service, and/or category
- Events: Locate congresses and events based on category, location, and/or date
This application is compliments of Lilly Oncology.
What's New in Version 3.0
Newly redesigned clinical trials app that allows users to easily search by cancer type and geographical location for both Lilly and non-Lilly clinical trials. HCPs and patients can learn key specifics about a trial, including what phase it is in, how far away it is, and if it is currently enrolling. Users can contact the Lilly Oncology Clinical Trial Navigation Service by phone or email from directly within the app for additional information.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: 24 May 2017
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Eli Lilly and Company
- © Eli Lilly and Company - 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.