Unlock your ride and your city with Lime, the #1 electric scooter and bike sharing app. Our micro-mobility solutions including dock free rental bikes, e-assist bikes, and electric scooters are available anytime to get you across town or across campus. Simply tap to find a ride near you, scan the code to unlock it and go!
With Lime, you’ll never have to worry about traffic or finding a parking station, and you can leave your ride safely at your destination for a fraction of the cost of a taxi or a ride share. Have fun, connect with your community and get where you’re going in style. Lime is your ride anytime!
Download the app and get started today!
How Lime works:
- Open the app to find a nearby Lime-S (electric scooter), Lime-E (e-assist bike), LimeBike on the map
- Unlock your ride by scanning the QR code or entering the ID
- Take a fun, healthy and affordable ride to your destination
- Once you’ve arrived, park and lock your ride safely out of the way of foot traffic
Use Lime for:
- Your morning/evening commute
- Rides with friends
- Rides to/from public transit stations
- Rides to/from class
- Taking an urban adventure
- Travel and tourist groups
- Date nights
- When you want to explore your city
- When your car or your bicycle is in the shop
- Anytime you want a fun, quick, convenient ride across town!
Want Lime in your city? Let us know by voting on our website!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
We update the app regularly to make your rider and juicer experience even better.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps us running :-)
Question or suggestions? Tap Help in the Lime app
Ratings and Reviews
Wow! To feel like a playful child again !
Utterly brilliant !
I tried these in San Diego, the streets and pavements are multi-use.
Just think how many car journeys we could save if every city had these?
I used to be a “petrol head “ (and still enjoy motorcycles) but now I’m a fan of anything electric! Tesla, Bird, Lime ... cities should make space for these and update the regulatory framework to suit . Lawmakers across the world ...Do it now !
Avoid using this
Same as the guys below, use one in Paris for three short goes of ten/fifteen minutes each. After that wouldn’t allow me to ‘top up credits’ with any card in any currency, euros, gbp, or dollars. So unusable. I then saw the next day that an extra 50 dollars had been taken as well as the small amounts for my use!!! There is no customer service to call to reclaim this money back and have emailed them for a week straight and no reply.
These people STRAIGHT UP STEAL YOUR MONEY -AVOID.
Use Mobike instead. Google them, they have bikes everywhere and never had this problem of being scammed. Go Mobike.
One phone option!
It was very enjoyable. However it would be nice to add another bike to the one phone rather than have another phone to unlock another bike.
- Neutron Holdings. Inc.
- 101.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017, Neutron Holdings, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.