By Wiley Publishing
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Linguistics Spotlight is a must-have app for linguistics researchers, students and educators brought to you by Wiley.
This exciting new app gives you the following community features at your fingertips, anywhere, anytime -
• Latest information on key conferences and latest conference tweets
• Latest abstracts for articles and books, including the ability to ‘follow’ your favorite publications
• Latest free Sample Issues for key journals
• Latest Special Issues, including free articles
• Access to a series of Publishing Workshops, in audio and PDF format
• Links to key societies
• Customizable Syllabi Search tool to find syllabi freely available on institutional websites, perfect for generating teaching ideas
• Customizable YouTube search tool to find educational videos
• Customizable search tools for Wiley Online Library
• The ability to bookmark any content you see, email yourself a Reading List and share content via Facebook and Twitter
• The ability to add your own RSS feeds, allowing you to keep track of your favorite sources
What's New in Version 1.4
Updated Free Sample Issues
- Category: Education
- Updated: 31 July 2015
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Wiley
- © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.