Do you want to help an older relative to connect with their family via pictures, messages and a diary? Or are you someone who wants to keep in touch with your family in an easier, safer, better way?
Try Link-ages, the family apps designed especially for seniors.
Benefits for the family:
• Easier communication with older relatives
• Less guilt about a lack of time to visit
• Passive monitoring via “read/seen receipts”
• Easy smartphone app making sending messages, photos and videos to the Hub quick and easy
• Allows you to choose what you share what older relatives
Benefits for the older user:
• Enjoying family moments at the same time as everyone else
• Keeping in contact more regularly than phone calls
• Sharing, storing and revisiting memories to bring joy and jog memories
• Helping to relieve some of the symptoms of isolation or loneliness
• Learning new skills
• Important diary events and information stored in the diary so they are not forgotten
Link-ages is safe and private: you cannot be searched for, so your information is totally secure.
This is Link-ages Go, the free app for family and friends to communicate with the Hub. Also available:
• Link-ages Hub: the iPad app for older and/or less experienced users
• Link-ages Shadow: an optional app to allow a Go user to remotely manage Hub if needed
Link-ages Go and Link-ages Hub are paired apps that currently only work together.
Link-ages Hub is the central iPad app for the older user, allowing them to communicate with family and friends safely and quickly, manage a diary, and store and relive precious memories and photos.
For information about the Link-ages Hub app and how the platform is managed through Link-ages Hub please see the information about Link-ages Hub on the AppStore.
Link-ages privacy and use policy can be found at:
Made several minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this to stay in touch with family
This app is perfect for people with older relatives who live abroad. My grandfather in Norway loves getting pictures and after years of struggling to get him to use email and WhatsApp finally something simple enough for him to feel comfortable with
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.