Do you want to help an older relative to connect with their family via pictures, messages and a diary? Or are you someone who wants to keep in touch with your family in an easier, safer, better way?
Try Link-ages, the family apps designed especially for seniors.
Benefits for the family:
• Easier communication with older relatives
• Less guilt about a lack of time to visit
• Passive monitoring via “read/seen receipts”
• Easy smartphone app making sending messages, photos and videos to the Hub quick and easy
• Allows you to choose what you share what older relatives
Benefits for the older user:
• Enjoying family moments at the same time as everyone else
• Keeping in contact more regularly than phone calls
• Sharing, storing and revisiting memories to bring joy and jog memories
• Helping to relieve some of the symptoms of isolation or loneliness
• Learning new skills
• Important diary events and information stored in the diary so they are not forgotten
Link-ages is safe and private: you cannot be searched for, so your information is totally secure.
This is Link-ages Go, the free app for family and friends to communicate with the Hub. Also available:
• Link-ages Hub: the iPad app for older and/or less experienced users
• Link-ages Shadow: an optional app to allow a Go user to remotely manage Hub if needed
Link-ages Go and Link-ages Hub are paired apps that currently only work together.
Link-ages Hub is the central iPad app for the older user, allowing them to communicate with family and friends safely and quickly, manage a diary, and store and relive precious memories and photos.
For information about the Link-ages Hub app and how the platform is managed through Link-ages Hub please see the information about Link-ages Hub on the AppStore.
Link-ages privacy and use policy can be found at:
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.