Do you want to help an older relative to connect with their family via pictures, messages and a diary? Or are you someone who wants to keep in touch with your family in an easier, safer, better way?
Try Link-ages, the family app designed especially for seniors.
Benefits for the family:
• Easier communication with older relatives
• Less guilt about a lack of time to visit
• Passive monitoring via “read/seen receipts”
• Easy smartphone app making sending messages, photos and videos to the Hub quick and easy
• Allows you to choose what you share what older relatives
Benefits for the older user:
• Enjoying family moments at the same time as everyone else
• Keeping in contact more regularly than phone calls
• Sharing, storing and revisiting memories to bring joy and jog memories
• Helping to relieve some of the symptoms of isolation or loneliness
• Learning new skills
• Important diary events and information stored in the diary so they are not forgotten.
Link-ages is safe and private: you cannot be searched for, so your information is totally secure.
Link-ages Hub is the central iPad app for the older user, allowing them to communicate with family and friends safely and quickly, manage a diary, and store and relive precious memories and photos.
• Photo, video and text messaging
• Diary and calendar
• Photo organisation
• Easy to learn and use
• Suitable for those with short-term memory loss
• Safe and secure
• Helps development of digital skills
To connect with the Hub, family and friends must download Link-ages Go (available free on Apple and Android smartphones).
This is Link-ages Hub, for the older user. Also available:
• Link-ages Go: the smartphone app for family and friends to connect to Hub
• Link-ages Shadow: an optional app to allow a Go user to remotely manage Hub if needed
Try Link-ages Hub today with a two-week free trial. After your free trial, the app is bought with a monthly subscription, with 4 subscription levels:
• Hub plus up to 4 Go users – 49p per month
• Hub plus up to 8 Go users – 79p per month
• Hub plus up to 12 Go users – 99p per month
• Hub plus unlimited Go users - £1.29 per month
The subscription enables us to make our apps completely ad-free, with no annoying pop-ups or adverts.
If the Hub user’s App Store does not hold card details, the app will prompt you to enter details for use when the free trial ends. However, we do appreciate that for some older users, entering card details into their iPad may be a concern. Please be aware that Link-ages does not see or hold any card details – all details are held by Apple.
As an alternative to entering the Hub user’s card details, friends and family are able to ‘gift’ money to the Hub user to enable them to use Hub after the free trial ends. To do this, visit the App Store and select “Send Gift” at the bottom of the App Store homepage. For further guidance, please visit the Apple website at https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201783 and scroll to “Gift an Amount”.
• All payments are handled by the App store, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
• All the subscriptions are for a 1 month period and will auto-renew.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the app will identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
Link-ages privacy and use policy can be found at:
Messages now support read receipts and new messages are more emphasized. The messages screen now scrolls from the bottom to the top, with new messages appearing at the bottom.
- Eadie Developments Limited
- 34.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Link-ages
- In-App Purchases
- 1 to 4 Contacts £0.49
- 9 to 12 Contacts £0.99
- Unlimited Contacts £1.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.