Boost your knowledge anytime, anywhere with the official LinkedIn SlideShare app. Explore over 15 million presentations, videos and infographics in stunning, full-screen layout - new for iOS 8. No time to read now? Save favorites to read later - even offline!
Use the LinkedIn SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout designed just for iOS 8
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!)
- Follow cutting-edge companies like Netflix and NASA, explore keynotes from top conferences, and learn from industry experts who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
LinkedIn SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
Download the LinkedIn SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
Accessibility, deep linking fix.
Ratings and Reviews
No facility to set up a new SlideShare account
Just downloaded, and it requires I log on with either LinkedIn, FB or SlideShare. I’d like to create a new SideShare account but there is no option. I’m deleting this app now.
I have never left an app review before, but my experience with this one prompted me to write this.
On an IPhone X, across WiFi and 4G, the app won’t load slideshares when promoted to view on the app from Safari. It constantly tries to load, but nothing happens.
You are better off just using the web interface instead and not wasting time or bandwidth downloading the app.
Can’t login with LinkedIn password
I downloaded the app and tried to login and it said “oops something is wrong” or some such. I reset my password Successfully on LinkedIn thinking that was the problem. I still can’t login. As much use as a sponge leg in the rain...
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.