By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to people. Connect to Opportunity.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Accelerate your success by:
- finding people and jobs
- getting updates on your professional industry and interests
- telling your story and building your professional brand
- growing your network
- reaching out to people
LinkedIn is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools and insights to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent.
For Job Seekers: $29.99 monthly
For Business Professionals: $59.99 monthly
For Sales Professionals: $79.99 monthly
For Talent Professionals: $119.95 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
What's New in Version 9.1.17
General bug fixes and performance improvements
Need to fix push notifications
Good app but I have a very wide network and feel like I'm spammed. I've turned off every single push communications, and just got a notification it was someone's birthday. One - this is not Facebook, two - please stop defaulting notifications. I also get them when people get new roles. More than half my network is recruiters so I don't want to be notified everytime this happens. This is the only app I've seen where you can turn off notifications and still be notified several times a day
Business and the rest
This is a great tool to keep in contact and expand. I has offered me countless job opportunities. But pet hates have to be useless information which is constantly placed on the pages. Then the part which a lot get angry with and causes constant discussions. Private viewing. I really like this app but it has its flaws
Best professional social media
I consider linkit in the best professional social media, huge amount of users, great tool to share knowledge and one of the best effective ways to get new jobs.
Thank you linkit in.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 15 February 2017
- Version: 9.1.17
- Size: 270 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial£44.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial£53.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Business Plus Subscription£44.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial£44.99
- Job Seeker Subscription£22.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial£26.99
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial£26.99
- Business Subscription£22.99