By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad, opportunity is just a tap away. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job.
It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning.
• Stay up to date with your professional network
• Search for and connect with people, jobs, companies and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights and career lessons from business leaders
• Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader in your network
• Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
• View and save jobs you’re interested in, and resume searching on your schedule
• Apply to certain jobs with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
• Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from within the app
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
LinkedIn: Connect to opportunity.
What's New in Version 8.8.1
Bug fixes and performance fixes.
Linked in nearly a complete system
App is good but lacks A few of the critical functions of the desktop site and even that lacks many crucial functions , but other than that it's good, my biggest gripe with both is that when someone accepts your request you can't click on the notification to go through to them it just stays as a notification .
Otherwise it's good
The app works better than the desktop site
I struggle a lot with the reliability of the desktop site. I often struggle to send emails and resort to using my phone rather than computer. As a Premium member paying £40 a month, I'd expect that both the site and the app work as well as each other. All in all I don't have specific complaints about the app, just the overall service that LinkedIn provide
New app works great most of the time and prioritises displayed information successfully. However, as some other users have mentioned here there is still room for improvement. Personally I'd like more regular access to my groups, especially the ones I'm administrating. For most of those functions I still need to use my PC
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 28 July 2015
- Version: 8.8.1
- Size: 74.6 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial£44.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial£44.99
- Business Subscription£22.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial£44.99
- Personal Plus Subscription£7.99
- Business subscription£18.99
- Personal Plus subscription£7.99
- Business Plus Subscription£44.99
- Sales Basic Subscription with Free Trial£18.99