By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opportunity is always within reach with the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad. Build your personal brand, network to create meaningful connections, and engage with professional content – right from your LinkedIn app.
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 8.6.1
In version 8.6.1, we’ve made it easier to share knowledge and keep in touch with your network:
• Additional bug fixes.
Have been on LinkedIn for a while now as an individual for my current profession/employment. However have tried to add another 'Company profile' and am unable to do so as we only currently use one group Gmail email address account rather than individual company email addresses.
I was under the impression that LinkedIn was created to help promote/connect individuals AND BUSINESSES therefore would be a great way to help our small and developing company. However I now realise LinkedIn would rather only support the already established companies and organisations.
Does not update content
The app seems to have a lot of content missing from the full online version. For e.g the news feed displays different list of stories. Messages sometimes disappear only to reappear later, same thing happens to notifications. A lot of the times app content is 2 steps behind on updates so almost makes it a waste of time to load the app...
Like the app, email links could be better
The app is easy to use and unlike some other users, I've not had issues with the most recent version. However, sometimes when I click a link from the emails, it doesn't open the app but does it in the browser, which is a pain.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 08 April 2015
- Version: 8.6.1
- Size: 71.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial£44.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Business Subscription£22.99
- Personal Plus Subscription£7.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial£44.99
- Business subscription£18.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial£44.99
- Personal Plus subscription£7.99
- Business Plus Subscription£44.99
- Personal Plus Subscription with Free Trial£7.99