By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to people. Connect to Opportunity.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job.
It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning:
- Search for people, jobs, companies and groups
- Get updates from the people, publishers and companies that matter to your professional success
- Tell your story with your professional profile and build your professional brand
- Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
- Grow your professional network and keep in touch
- Reach out to people and view their professional profiles
- Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader
- Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
- Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app
What's New in Version 9.1.8
General bug fixes and performance improvements
App is ok for basic use. Not good enough to replace desktop version, but fine for a quick flick through. Push notifications are highly irritating though. I've set it to only notify if someone replies, mentions or messages me directly. Annoyingly, notifications appear for birthdays, changes of job, profile views and more. If you have a big LI network, yet also feel the need to clear your notification badges on your phone, this app will kill you. Personally, I have had to turn off notifications completely as a result. Not ideal.
A pleasure to use
LinkedIn is a fantastic way to network for Business.
It is certainly an asset and used correctly it can gain potential business leads, and build some great professional relationships.
Too many notifications
Too many notifications which cannot be switched off in settings makes this app incredibly frustrating. If you don't mind constantly being asked to 'congratulate x on their new job' then the use experience is otherwise good.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 21 November 2016
- Version: 9.1.8
- Size: 260 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial£44.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial£44.99
- Business Subscription£22.99
- Business Plus Subscription£44.99
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial£53.99
- Job Seeker Subscription£22.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial£44.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial£26.99