By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad, opportunity is just a tap away. Build and nurture your professional network, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, and find your next dream job.
It all starts with your LinkedIn profile. It’s more than just your professional resume — it shows the world who you are and what you’ve accomplished in your career. But that’s just the beginning.
• Stay up to date with your professional network
• Search for and connect with people, jobs, companies and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights and career lessons from business leaders
• Share articles to establish yourself as a thought leader in your network
• Update your professional profile right from the app to polish your resume wherever you are
• View and save jobs you’re interested in, and resume searching on your schedule
• Apply to certain jobs with your LinkedIn profile in just one tap
• Follow companies to get job postings, business updates, and suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from within the app
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
LinkedIn: Connect to opportunity.
What's New in Version 8.8.3
iOS9 compatibility issues and improvements
Couldn't hate any major SM app more!
This is now my latest review, which is basically my previous review, which itself is the same as the review before that, but it STILL stands! Nothing has changed! "This is easily the biggest joke of an app for a major social media platform. It's a mess of bugs, inconsistencies and productivity killers, including losing your comments as you write them when rotating iPads & inability to navigate to select a different cursor point when editing etc. Each compounds the others. For example, you can't navigate to the last line of a comment in edit mode when it's in portrait orientation, so you click on the bottom line which sometimes accidentally clicks outside the comment box which loses your comment! It makes using it on the move impossible! Totally pointless!
It's inconsistent across all platforms. It's like it was written by monkeys. Look at Facebook for how a joined up experience starts to work, even though it isn't perfect either."
As a long term user of LinkedIn both on the website and mobile app this latest update has made me want to consider deleting my LinkedIn account forever. The interface is very obtrusive with irrelevant pop-up screens each time I start up the app and now I cannot make any changes to my profile as I go to save them and the app just crashes on me and stops dead after a bit of a loading circle appears within the top info bar on my iPhone screen. I then had to re-install the app which once again failed miserably. Do you even attempt yo use the app yourselves and get you developer to check it for glitches before publishing to the marketplace? Your app developers must be enjoying coining the hell out of LinkedIn! You've got seven days to sort this out it or I will delete my account and say goodbye to LinkedIn. C'mon folks, this is a very poor and mediocre attempt at making an iPhone app. I am disgruntled and not very happy.
Worse than one star
As a long-time user of LinkedIn Premium, I am now seriously considering other options. Retrograde 'improvements', both to the apps and to the main website have made LinkedIn much less useful and much less user-friendly. What is extraordinary is the complete lack of engagement with paying customers before any of these 'improvements' are made. If you don't interact with your customers, then you have little chance of developing any brand loyalty, or long-term value for shareholders. If there was a zero star option for rating your service, I would choose it.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 20 September 2015
- Version: 8.8.3
- Size: 74.9 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial£44.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial£44.99
- Business Subscription£22.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial£44.99
- Personal Plus Subscription£7.99
- Business Plus Subscription£44.99
- Business subscription£18.99
- Personal Plus subscription£7.99
- Sales Basic Subscription with Free Trial£18.99