By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Opportunity is always within reach with the LinkedIn app for iPhone and iPad. Build your personal brand, network to create meaningful connections, and engage with professional content – right from your LinkedIn app.
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
LinkedIn is free to download and use. We also have Premium subscriptions with additional features such as InMails, more info about who’s viewed your profile, Premium search options, and a badge to showcase your Premium status:
• For Talent Professionals: $59.99 monthly
• For Sales Professionals: Three tiers, starting at $24.99 monthly
• For Business Professionals: Four tiers, starting at $9.99 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month and will charge your credit card through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 8.6
Works fine for me
Just been asked to review LinkedIn and I was surprised to see lots of people having issues with the app crashing or having to sign in every time. I don't have these problems but then again I do tend to reboot my iPhone every now and then to avoid these sorts of issues.
I think the app itself is ok - I get alerts when people are asking to link to me and I can manage these how I like. I can browse news articles and message people fine too so it does everything I want from it. Nothing stunning but simple and that's good enough for me
The concept of this app is brilliant. The reality is tedious. I receive emails that tell me when something new has happened, a new connection or a message, but no notification? The most annoying thing I must say I have ever experienced in any app, is that I'm forced to have to go through the section to add new connections, networks, people I may know, almost every other time I open the app.
This should be something you're asked to do at startup and never more. It just makes me not want to bother opening it at all but frankly I'm using it until something better comes along for business networking. Please stop this, it's an absolute tedious bore.
Vastly Improved - Could Do Better!
The app has been improved since it's big update, but there are some features that are really needed.
- the ability to add a message when sending an invite
- the ability to filter the newsfeed so that you can only see your own posts
- the ability to copy a link to someone's LinkedIn profile and share it on another platform
- the ability to open a post in the chrome browser
- easy access to contact information
- it'll be nice to see total number of connections (to judge influence)
Hopefully, the huge resources behind Linkedin they'll mimic the Evernote strategy and release more single use apps.
All this said, it's an essential app for entrepreneurs and genuine networking.
The App Guy Podcast
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 04 March 2015
- Version: 8.6
- Size: 69.2 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial£44.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Business Subscription£22.99
- Personal Plus Subscription£7.99
- Business subscription£18.99
- Personal Plus subscription£7.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial£44.99
- Talent Basic with Free Trial£44.99
- Business Plus Subscription£44.99
- Business Plus subscription£39.99