By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Connect to people. Connect to Opportunity.
The LinkedIn app makes it easier to connect to the people and things that matter in your professional world. Accelerate your success by:
- finding people and jobs
- getting updates on your professional industry and interests
- telling your story and building your professional brand
- growing your network
- reaching out to people
LinkedIn is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools and insights to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent.
For Job Seekers: $29.99 monthly
For Business Professionals: $59.99 monthly
For Sales Professionals: $79.99 monthly
For Talent Professionals: $119.95 monthly
If you choose to subscribe, your subscription will automatically renew each month. Your subscription will be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
What's New in Version 9.1.18
General bug fixes and performance improvements
Amazing app get all the latest up to date business news on how people are making a difference to our day to day lives ,more information on how companies are changing the way we think in retail and economic development, with our ever changing environment with consumers confidence growing via the internet and changes globally.
LinkedIn is a stepping stone of opportunity that can help individuals get recognition for achievement and employment goals . You can see who is advertising job vacancies that helps companies pick out the best people for there job opportunities. Via creating a good profile for companies to see what you have to offer . Five star LinkedIn .
It's getting to the stage where this app is becoming tool like, you really have to work it to benefit from how it can add more depth and substance to your networking.
Powerful if used properly
Amazing app, if used properly. Can connect with loads of individuals within your industry.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 22 February 2017
- Version: 9.1.18
- Size: 272 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2015 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial£44.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial£53.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Business Plus Subscription£44.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial£44.99
- Job Seeker Subscription£22.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial£26.99
- Business Subscription£22.99
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial£26.99