By LinkedIn Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ever wanted to search for jobs while you’re on the go? What about editing your profile right from your phone? With the LinkedIn app for iPad and iPhone, now you can easily keep up with your connections, catch up on the latest reads, and more.
• Stay up to date with connections in your network
• Search for and follow people, jobs, companies, and groups
• Follow Influencers to get exclusive insights from industry leaders
• Update your profile from within the iPhone app
• View, save, and apply to recommended jobs with your LinkedIn profile
• Upgrade your account to a LinkedIn Premium Subscription from your iPhone
- The LinkedIn iPad and iPhone apps support iOS 6.0 and higher. Please update your device operating system prior to updating the app.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Good except browser
1) LinkedIn is a great network, period;
2) This app is a good way to keep up with professional life on the move, I like how the activity feed is central and interaction is easy;
3) I would like the browser to be better. Many posts contain links, these pages often render disappointingly; worse, it is often difficult to then re-share or 'save' those pages in a useful way. It becomes a dead end and would be my top priority for improvement
More Features Need!
It seems to be a common issue, but the lack of operation in the app.
If you compare this with Facebook functionality there is a big margin, between being able to see the content and delivering a full mobile experience. With LinkedIn it is not feasible to use the service mobile only... Which for a multimillion dollar company makes no sense..
However it can't get as bad as the HSBC banking app..!
Another classic failure from LinkedIn...
Oh brilliant, latest version not iOS5 compatible, and LinkedIn have now disabled the old version, so if you've got an iPad1, you're out of luck. I run the latest version on the iPhone, but it really is a triumph of form over function. Slick user interface, but you can't actually do much thats useful without going to the full website.
Come on LinkedIn, you're letting customers down badly. What was a useful app is becoming just another place to read spam messages from from recruitment organisations.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 19 February 2014
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 39.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2012 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business subscription£17.49
- Personal Plus subscription£6.99
- Business Plus subscription£34.99
- Sales Basic subscription£13.99
- Sales Navigator subscription£34.99
- Personal Plus subscription (Annual)£64.99
- Business subscription (Annual)£169.99
- Talent Basic subscription£34.99
- Sales Navigator Plus subscription£69.99
- Talent Finder subscription£69.99