By LinkedIn Corporation
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Connect to opportunity and tap into your professional potential with the LinkedIn app. The app makes it easier to discover, connect and nurture relationships with people that matter, search and apply for jobs, and get updates on topics and companies that make a difference all on the go. This online social network is a great place connect and stay in touch with your professional relationships.
With LinkedIn, connect to people in your network including fellow employees at your company, stay up to date with the latest business and industry news, follow companies and Influencers or professionals you admire, and find your way into your next dream job through current employees.
Also use the LinkedIn app to job search while you’re on the go. Save searches for jobs to find what you’re looking for and apply to a company with your resume right from the app. LinkedIn is the #1 way to conduct a social job search.
In addition to the job search and apply process, LinkedIn makes it easy to expand and publish your knowledge. The LinkedIn app allows you to write posts and share knowledge, stay updated and discover important news in today’s competitive world. LinkedIn app is also a great place to showcase your company or product with a great marketing opportunity.
Start with your LinkedIn profile. Use your LinkedIn profile as your professional brand. Share your virtual resume with accomplishments and job responsibilities to provide your network with updates and prospective employers with details of your skills and experience. Your profile is more than just your resume, it shows the world who you are, what you’re interested in and what you’ve accomplished in your career.
Use the LinkedIn app to:
• Tell your story and build your personal brand beyond your resume with your profile
• Add a profile image or photos to help people and employees discover your profile
• Search for people or find suggestions to connect with people you may know
• Keep in touch with your network; see updates on activity within your network
• Search for people who work at a specific company you’re interested in
• Job seekers can review the profile of hiring managers and discover which of their existing contacts can introduce them
• Find jobs, people, employees, companies and business opportunities recommended by someone in your network
• View other profiles
• Search and apply for jobs with your LinkedIn resume
• Find and follow companies and groups
• Follow companies to discover new jobs
• Share articles to fellow employees and your network
• Upgrade your account to LinkedIn Premium from right within the app
• Employers can list jobs and search for potential employees
• Leverage your employees to build the talent brand of your company
The LinkedIn app is free to use and download. We also have Premium subscriptions that offer exclusive tools to find a job, grow your business, find sales leads, or hire talent, priced from $29.99 monthly to $119.95 monthly. Subscriptions will automatically renew each month and be charged to your iTunes account within 24-hours of the end of the current period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings, but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term. These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Terms of Service: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/user-agreement
What's New in Version 9.1.58
Thanks for using LinkedIn! We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features to help you connect with your professional network and advance your career.
Only the one gripe as I believe it is the best networking and business media platform in the whole world also times are tuff for businesses and I feel you should have a lower price band for businesses that are only employing 2-3 people, I feel more would sign up to it!!
Also People should not be able to view Anonymously "Spying on your competitors" it's a kind of stalking and shouldn't be allowed whether you've paid or not!!
App is great but keeps crashing
App is great with two exceptions, both related to applying for jobs:
1. When you apply for a job, but navigate back, you have to scroll over all the suggested jobs again to come to “as far as you were” before clicking on the job you want to read more about.
2. When applying to a job which isn’t “easy apply”, the app crashes when the app takes you to the application login/information pages you need to fill in. Again and again. Used to be able to get to page 3, but now only managed to get past the creating a profile bit. The crash happened when trying to choose an alternative in the drop down menu on page 2.
Other than that I am quite happy with the app, and I use it about the same amount of time as I use Facebook.
Do not download until fixed
The latest updates to their servers mean I have to sign in every time I launch the App. Then verification to show I am human. The same is true for accessing via safari on my mobile. Either via safari or the App, after a few moments the page will jump back to the sign in screen. Mobile access is unusable for me in the present form. Gone are the days when you signed in once, and after that the App would launch without signing in.
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: 01 December 2017
- Version: 9.1.58
- Size: 232 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: LinkedIn Corporation
- © 2017 LinkedIn Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Business Plus Subscription with Free Trial£44.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Premium Business Subscription with Free Trial£53.99
- Premium Career Subscription with Free Trial£26.99
- Business Subscription with Free Trial£22.99
- Business Plus Subscription£44.99
- Job Seeker Subscription£22.99
- Job Seeker Subscription with Free Trial£26.99
- Premium Career Subscription£26.99
- Sales Navigator with Free Trial£44.99