Linx is a fun, addictive game that gets fast and frantic very quickly! Draw "linx" between squares of the same colour/style. Draw the required amount for that level and you advance to the next.
It's not as simple as you think though. In your way are balls that bounce around the screen. Hit a ball with your line while you're drawing it and you lose a life. Take too long to draw a link, and you lose another life. There are also certain combinations of linx that make your line wider for a short time making it harder to avoid the balls.
It's really not all that bad - there are bonuses to be had: squares that count as any colour, bombs that remove other squares, and smart bombs that remove all squares of that colour. You'll also get extra lives, extra seconds for your timer, and you can even remove balls from play. On top of that, an invulnerability mode means you won't lose a life if a ball hits your line, and killer mode lets you remove a ball from the game by hitting it with your line!
It's fun, it's fast, it's Linx!
** REVIEWS **
"The gameplay on Linx is great... Overall, an excellent app; I would not hesitate to find another product from this developer in the future."
"This is one of the most entertaining apps I have on my iPhone, and that's coming from a person that filled up all of his home screens!"
"It's refreshing to try something new."
"This game is very addictive."
- Great graphics and addictive gameplay!
- Fast-paced action
- Bonus combos! Invulnerability mode and 'killer' mode
- Choose from five tile styles
- Shake your device to shuffle the squares
- Levels grow in difficulty, more colours, fewer bombs etc.
- Four game difficulties
- Save a game to play it later
- Sound effects and original in-game music
- Hundreds of levels!
- Linx should now look good on all iPads.
- Updated for all iPhone screen sizes.
- Fixed a bug where the app would go blank if you quit it whilst the game was paused.
- Supports everything from the iPhone 4s up to the latest iPhones, and iOS 9-12.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.