Little Inferno HD
By Experimental Gameplay Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
"A beautiful masterpiece", "inventive, moving and unrelentingly funny", "a deft statement on games and how we play them" - Little Inferno is an unordinary game, filled with surprise and wonder, and even better the less you know about it before playing!
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
* From the designers of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
* Multiple nominee in the Independent Games Festival for the Grand Prize, Nuovo Award, and Technical Excellence, with honorable mentions in Best Design and Best Audio
* 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
* IAP Free - no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game. Short, polished, perfeccct as possible.
* Soundtrack available free on our website.
* Play in English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, or Brazilian Portuguese. Updates for Italian coming soon. Thank you to our volunteer translators!
What's New in Version 1.21
Update for iOS 7.
There is a glitch or scripting error which means that when you load the menu screen (the one with the match) you tap the screen and the match just goes out, and nothing happens! This is because the scripting is run on a piece of software that automatically corrects scripting which it thinks it's wrong!
So this glitch only happends when you unlock the ZOMBIE GARDEN COMBO before GENERATIONS! A simple update will fix this *wink-wink-nudge-nudge* PLEASE
I love it, but It does not work! I played it for a while, but now when I tap the match to start the game it just goes out!
I'm not saying the game is bad but I would really appreciate it if I could start the game as normal. Hint (maybe a new update to sort it out?)
This is what I would consider to be a perfect IOS game. To start when you buy the game, that's what you get - the game. You don't have to spend £10 on micro transactions. Next, it has a great concept and brilliant gameplay. 10/10.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 25 September 2013
- Version: 1.21
- Size: 119 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Developer: Experimental Gameplay Group
- © 2012 Experimental Gameplay Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.