FREE for the first month
- All your Liverpool Echo news, sports, opinions and supplements on the go, seven days a week
- Each day’s paper downloaded automatically to your iPad overnight via Newsstand
Downloaded daily to your tablet, the e-edition is a full replica of the printed edition, packed with the news, sport and features that get Liverpool talking.
As well as the daily exclusives that set Liverpool’s news agenda, the Liverpool Echo is the only place to read the best local news, all the latest Liverpool FC comment, opinion and analysis with James Pearce, all the latest Everton FC comment, opinion and analysis with Greg O'Keefe as well as a number of weekly supplements such as real life stories.
It now includes the Sunday Echo, so you can get your Echo seven days a week with unrivalled coverage of Liverpool and Merseyside.
Our app is free to download. All new users can take advantage of a FREE 1 month trial, after which the subscription is £7.99/month.
Subscribers receive every weekday edition, Monday through Friday, and the Saturday and Sunday editions of the Echo.
You are free to cancel the auto-renewal of your subscription at any time, including during the trial period.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication
Click here to see our frequently asked questions (www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/e-editions/?service=responsive)
We've fixed some bugs, and continued to improve the performance of the app
Ratings and Reviews
Great read allows me to catch up on our local team with out traveling to all the games
Where's kindle fire edition? Also it's costly compared to other papers E -editions
This app is no longer working, it shows the front pages but won't down load the paper, stating the server is not working
I will not renew this APP until I am able to read at least one issue without it crashing. Very poor.
- Reach Shared Services Limited
- 27 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Trinity Mirror Group
- In-App Purchases
- Liverpool Echo £7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.