By LiveScore Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live scores directly from the source, the 1st live score service on the Internet, powered by LiveScore.com since 1998.
This application comes directly from LiveScore Ltd., the leaders and inventors of real-time delivery of live sport data and owners of the no.1 ranked football / soccer web site globally.
Enjoy the excitement of live scores on your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad same way that 50 million users are enjoying our existing online services every month, and become part of our network.
Since its launch, the LiveScore iPhone application has been downloaded 14 million times !
Consistently ranked no.1 in Sports category in +/- 25 countries.
- Live football / soccer scores from leagues, cup competitions and championships worldwide
- Live tennis, basketball & hockey scores worldwide
- Live league tables for football, hockey and basketball with highlighted promotion/relegation phases (NEW)
- (NEW) Fixtures and Results for individual leagues/tournaments
- (NEW) Possibility to choose a default sport, which is shown when the app is started
- Push notifications
- Commentaries in football and tennis
- Injury time
- Line-ups, Substitutions, Match statistics
- Live cricket scores worldwide (international & domestic)
- More than 1000 live football / soccer games followed live every week during the season
- Detailed match information
- Select your own refresh period
- User friendly
- Time & Date localized
- Retina display support (high resolution graphics)
- iPad support
- Very fast and responsive even on slow connection
- Automatically connects to a server nearest to your location for fast response
- Minimal data transfers
- Bandwidth friendly with our data compression
Current version is Free and provides unlimited, unrestricted access to our football / soccer, tennis, basketball, hockey & cricket live scores.
In future versions current functionality is not going to be restricted however we may introduce additional advanced features where you would have an option to upgrade by purchasing an add-on.
iOS 6.1 (or higher) required.
What's New in Version 2.2.6
- Fixed a network connection problem that some users were experiencing when loading data for selected tournaments in the tennis menu
- Fixed scrolling to top
- Added league tables to soccer, hockey and basketball match details
- Fixed timezone in line-ups last update time
- Added last update time to line-ups and an information whether the line-ups are confirmed (not all leagues are covered)
- Bug fixes
- Graphical line-ups for selected tournaments
- Improved Live Commentary section - added a short list of important commentaries and a long list of all commentaries
- Promotion / relegation phases in League Tables
- Added league / tournament Fixtures and Results
- Improved navigation on paged screens - added previous & next page names
- Additional info in football / soccer Match Details (referee, venue, substitute players)
- Re-designed Settings, added a possibility to choose default sport, which is shown when the app is started
- Push notifications
- Commentaries in football / soccer
- Match details (Match Info & Commentaries) in tennis
- Injury time
- Showing additional points awarded to (or deducted from) a team in league tables
- Added basic accessibility
- Brief tutorial
- added match statistics
- added line-ups
- added substitutions
- improved memory consumption and UI rendering speed
- multiple low memory warning fix
- other minor fixes and improvements
- fixed bug with aggregate score which was not displayed correctly in case of double digits
- fixed timezone bug in by-date menu listing
- league tables (live) for football / soccer and hockey (tap on league name)
- football & hockey match details now show assists for selected leagues (tap on goalscorer)
- aggregate scores in 2-leg knock out games
- detailed penalties shootout information for selected tournaments
- better details in tennis (who is serving, tie-break scores, game scores)
- menu listing by country / tournament and now also by date (swipe left/right)
- menu listing by country / tournament search function
I don't know the country of origin for the developers of this app but their list of footballing nations is strange. On Saturdays, the English Premier League is top of the fixtures/scores list, followed by the other English leagues. England is part of Britain and Britain also contains Scotland, so why are the Scottish leagues waaaayyy down the list? I'm not particularly interested in French, Belgian, Dutch, Portuguese football on a Saturday. I want to be able to quickly look up the English AND Scottish results. PLEASE FIX THIS!!
Otherwise the app is reasonable. Quick updates of scores.
This app was brilliant. I'm not sure what's happened lately but it seems like the foot has come off the pedal. The scores are there, but it's not as up to date as it used to be, and the more in depth stats it added, have become worse and worse. Team line ups missing, stats not there, really is a basic, and slow "live" update. Doesn't bother with stats for things like the EFL cup. Just seems lazy and uninterested.
Very Good App But..
It's a great app with fast updates but it would be great if you could add American Football (NFL) as you have got other American sports such as hockey and basketball. Thank you for this great app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 16 June 2016
- Version: 2.2.6
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: LiveScore Ltd.
- © 2009 LiveScore Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.