By LiveScore Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Live scores directly from the source, the 1st live score service on the Internet, powered by LiveScore.com since 1998.
This application comes directly from LiveScore Ltd., the leaders and inventors of real-time delivery of live sport data and owners of the no.1 ranked football / soccer web site globally.
Enjoy the excitement of live scores on your iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad same way that 50 million users are enjoying our existing online services every month, and become part of our network.
Since its launch, the LiveScore iPhone application has been downloaded 14 million times !
Consistently ranked no.1 in Sports category in +/- 25 countries.
- Live football / soccer scores from leagues, cup competitions and championships worldwide
- Live tennis, basketball & hockey scores worldwide
- Live league tables for football, hockey and basketball with highlighted promotion/relegation phases (NEW)
- Fixtures and Results for individual leagues/tournaments
- Possibility to choose a default sport, which is shown when the app is started
- Push notifications
- Commentaries in football and tennis
- Injury time
- Line-ups, Substitutions, Match statistics
- Live cricket scores worldwide (international & domestic)
- More than 1000 live football / soccer games followed live every week during the season
- Detailed match information
- Select your own refresh period
- User friendly
- Time & Date localized
- Retina display support (high resolution graphics)
- iPad support
- Very fast and responsive even on slow connection
- Automatically connects to a server nearest to your location for fast response
- Minimal data transfers
- Bandwidth friendly with our data compression
Current version is Free and provides unlimited, unrestricted access to our football / soccer, tennis, basketball, hockey & cricket live scores.
In future versions current functionality is not going to be restricted however we may introduce additional advanced features where you would have an option to upgrade by purchasing an add-on.
iOS 8.0 (or higher) required.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- Bug fixes & stability improvements
- New modern design.
- Home page now allows to quickly visualise fixtures for different days - showing 3 days in the past, the current day and 3 days in the future.
- Added favourite matches as a separate page for each sport.
- Added favourite leagues - selected leagues & competitions will be shown on top of each page (as long as the page shows some matches from the selected league or competition).
- Added a slide-out menu to change sports & settings.
- Added News section for soccer.
- Push notifications for cricket.
- Fixed a network connection problem that some users were experiencing when loading data for selected tournaments in the tennis menu
- Fixed scrolling to top
- Added league tables to soccer, hockey and basketball match details
- Fixed timezone in line-ups last update time
- Added last update time to line-ups and an information whether the line-ups are confirmed (not all leagues are covered)
- Bug fixes
- Graphical line-ups for selected tournaments
- Improved Live Commentary section - added a short list of important commentaries and a long list of all commentaries
- Promotion / relegation phases in League Tables
- Added league / tournament Fixtures and Results
- Improved navigation on paged screens - added previous & next page names
- Additional info in football / soccer Match Details (referee, venue, substitute players)
- Re-designed Settings, added a possibility to choose default sport, which is shown when the app is started
- Push notifications
- Commentaries in football / soccer
- Match details (Match Info & Commentaries) in tennis
- Injury time
- Showing additional points awarded to (or deducted from) a team in league tables
- Added basic accessibility
- Brief tutorial
- added match statistics
- added line-ups
- added substitutions
- improved memory consumption and UI rendering speed
- multiple low memory warning fix
- other minor fixes and improvements
- fixed bug with aggregate score which was not displayed correctly in case of double digits
- fixed timezone bug in by-date menu listing
- league tables (live) for football / soccer and hockey (tap on league name)
- football & hockey match details now show assists for selected leagues (tap on goalscorer)
- aggregate scores in 2-leg knock out games
- detailed penalties shootout information for selected tournaments
- better details in tennis (who is serving, tie-break scores, game scores)
- menu listing by country / tournament and now also by date (swipe left/right)
- menu listing by country / tournament search function
Like the update, just needs more information on every team's form and head to head pre match, not just some games. Would make picking a coupon easier
Fantastic app for getting latest sports scores never had any problem with crashing. Option to increase font size and I would have given 5 stars.
Rubbish since the update
I have been using this app for a long time now, and I recently updated it and didn't realise you changed the format, you have all the teams down one side and the scores on the far right side, it's horrible, Please go back to the old layout. I am looking at other apps now, you ruined your own app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 03 February 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 28.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: LiveScore Ltd.
- © 2009 LiveScore Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.