By Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION.
Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Please note offer applies to annual subscriptions only.
Livingetc is the UK’s biggest selling modern homes magazine, with a mission to inspire, captivate and engage its upmarket, affluent design-savvy reader. Packed with stunning photography of contemporary homes, clever decorating tips, expert style advice and the latest shopping, it provides homeowners with a comprehensive resource of ideas, inspiration, information and essential contacts.
The available subscription periods for Livingetc Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £3.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £2.99
Purchase an annual subscription £26.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
What's New in Version 4.2
Bug fixes and enhancements
Could b so much better...
I still find Living Etc the better of all decor magazines, however what originally set it way apart from the pack has definitely taken a back seat , if not all but lost in last few years. It always stood out as having accessible style ie style that one can actually emulate at home as opposed to being full of things that are utterly unattainable to most of us. It always used to have a 'story' which included how you could do it yourself. I still remember the glee felt as I finished erecting a simple piece of glass as a whiteboard in my home office as inspired by living etc. These items have completely disappeared. The content is still attainable but the invention and imagination has been a little lost.
Secondly, in a world where magazines must be under threat from the digital world, you would have thought a great app was a priority. This is nota great app but an irritating one. If, like me, you want to do the digital equivalent. To cutting out and saving,ie using Pinterest, it's annoying. You can pin to Pinterest but only whole pages from an iPad. And after you've pinned you have to bypass an add tryng to make you download zinia even if you already have. It! You If only you could hop seamlessly back and forwards from Pinterest to this app I'd be happy,maid even put up with the decrease in imaginative 'stories'.
I write all this not to put a one off buying the app or magazine but in the hope someone at Living will do something about it.
App rating disrupting access to
Cannot access magazine unless you rate the app. Yet app page freezes on an empty page. Frustrating
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 27 October 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 6.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
- © Time Inc. (UK) Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Living Etc Magazine Subscriptions£2.99
- Living Etc Magazine Subscriptions£26.99
- June 2013£3.99
- September 2013£3.99
- November 2013£3.99
- May 2013£3.99
- April 2013£3.99
- October 2013£3.99