Dangerously addictive! Join the world's new puzzle craze now!
LOLO is a highly addictive block puzzle game. Gather same color shapes into a single cell. Gathering more blocks into a single cell unlocks dark blue which helps you clear the board and keep going.
Simple yet with many strategies to consider, LOLO surprises you with different tricks you discover the more you play. Pay close attention to where you gather your blocks and THINK TWICE before choosing a cell. Good luck :)
How to play:
- Tap on a cell in the grid to gather same colored blocks. At least three cells of the same color are needed to do this.
- Every block you gather increases the value of that colour.
- Reach 50 for each color to unlock dark blue.
- Reach 150 with dark blue and clear a 3x3 area.
- Challenge your friends! Whoever has the best LOLO strategy will dominate the scoreboard!
- Different game modes, different challenges. Try the ENDLESS MODE to RELAX
- Easy & intuitive gameplay
- Colorful puzzle game for all ages
- No life limits
- Check out your friends’ scores!
- Worldwide high score rankings
- Nice design and beautiful colors!
Ratings and Reviews
Fun but annoying
I really enjoy playing this game and it is also very addictive but there is a game called 13! Which you can join the boxes together when there are two next to each other but with lolo you can only join them together when there are 3. This game is great but not as good as sucking dick😉
Such a great games helps time fly but make my phone battery die. Its well adictive and simple but is great fun love it need more games like it.
Used to be a really good game until they changed the get 7 ad get 13 game modes. I barely play anymore because all of the other game modes are too similar and get boring fast :/
- Good Job Games Bilisim Yazilim ve Pazarlama AS
- 122 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 101 Digital
- In-App Purchases
- Coin Package 1 £0.99
- Remove Ads £0.99
- Coin Package 2 £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.