London Bus Live Countdown - FREE Bus Stop Checker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Over 1,400,000 downloads!
* In App Store Top Free Apps for Navigation
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TFL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your iPhone's GPS
* Oyster Balance Viewer
* Hold down anywhere on the map to see the nearest bus stops to that area
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* Bus stops on the map show the direction the buses are heading
* View nearest stops on a map
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Displays Bus Stop Notices eg: Closures/Diversions/Disruptions/Olympics Notices
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* Journey Planner - Road Traffic News - Bus Route Disruptions
- New Consolidated Bus Countdown View
- View your oyster balance at any time!
- Support for iPhone 5 retina display and iOS 7
- View your recently visited bus stops
- View where your bus is going and the predicted time it'll reach any stop
- View time until bus arrival (eg: 2 mins) or actual time (eg: 13:15)
- Resize your map
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services turned on for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results. We cannot be held responsible for any unavailability or inaccuracies displayed by this app.
What's New in Version 3.6
- New Bus Countdown View makes it easier to find the bus you want! But don't worry, if you prefer the old view you can switch back in the "More" settings menu
- New Logo - Tell us what you think? firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixes & Minor Tweaks
- Improvements to the countdown timings
Thanks to Tristan Tennant for your help tweaking the logo & app store images. http://tristantennant.com
Good but could be better
Many users are right in saying the app used to work better before the major update. I agree on the one hand, but on the other the overhaul brought in a few new features. What bugs me a lot is that with some routes there is no information about a bus coming in the next 30mins which often leaves me in despair, only to see said bus arrive in 3-5mins. I suspect this fault might be more on the TfL side rather than the app, but I had to mention it. Also, before the update whenever I opened the app under "Bus Stops" I would automatically see the stops nearest to where I am, now I need to always press on the refresh button to see them because I am always shown the stops from the last location where I used the app.
Other than that the app is super useful and works great, I use it all the time.
Very useful app, would recommend
This is an excellent app and I use it every day to check when my bus is going to arrive. I like how you can add bus stops into a favourites list, for the ones you use most frequently. I haven't yet tried out the Oyster feature, but I understand that you can check your balance, and manage your credit, etc. There are also links to the TfL website where you can check travel disruptions.
The app just has one major flaw that I've noticed so far. When you are looking on a bus stop page, sometimes when you tap on a bus, to see where it is currently due on its route, a totally different route appears to the one you just tapped on. I understand that this is probably just a bug, but it needs to be fixed. Overall, a good app and would recommend to any London traveller.
Marvellous Versatile Navigation App!! 🚌🚲🏃😃
Very practical and handy App which I regularly use to travel around on public London transport from various locations. I find it quite useful when knowing how long some buses take and when to be at the bus stop to catch it during the Autumn or Winter, avoiding being in the cold exposure. Also very effective when trying to find a destination on foot as it tells you where you are and the distance and route you need to follow. So far I would not be able to think of a better App or anyone which does the job as well or better. Highly recommended to any London frequent traveller!! 👍😃
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 26 July 2014
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mobicia Limited
- © 2014 Jason Kapadia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads£2.29