* Over 4,000,000 downloads!
* In App Store Top Free Apps for Navigation
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TFL.
- Bus Routes are mapped out for you on the bus times screen
- See Line Status information for the upcoming weekend or any day in the future
- Enter a Bus registration number to see its route and live arrival times
- Support for iPhone X
- We finally have Tube & Rail Times
- Resume your journey if you quit the app without an internet connection
- Timetables: See bus timetable information at any bus stop.
- Improved Journey Planner UI
- Line Status: Bus Routes, Tube & Rail
- Live Cams: View live video from TfL Traffic Cams
- Santander Cycles: Find your nearest docking stations and view live cycle and free space counts
- Improved Accessibility: Give us your feedback so we can improve
* My Buses Feature lets all the bus times that matter to you on one screen.
* Redesigned Bus Stops screen - Nearest / Favourites / Recents on one page
* NEW Travel Status Updates
* Phone Snatch Safety Alerts - Please note messages from the Metropolitan Police Service about phone snatch are available in selected locations only on a trial basis.
* Journey Planner - Find the best route to your destination and avoid delays
* Choose between the new bus time view and the old bus time view via an easier to find option.
* Fixes to ordering of favourites
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your iPhone's GPS
* Oyster Balance Viewer
* New Journey Planner
* Travel Status Bus, Tube & National Rail Disruption Updates - See alerts on your most used lines
* Hold down anywhere on the map to see the nearest bus stops to that area
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* Bus stops on the map show the direction the buses are heading
* View nearest stops on a map
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Displays Bus Stop Notices eg: Closures/Diversions/Disruptions Notices
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* Road Traffic News - Bus Route Disruptions
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services turned on for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results. We cannot be held responsible for any unavailability or inaccuracies displayed by this app.
- Fixed Widget Issues and other bugs.
- Journey Planner updated to include fare information
- You can now see the full line and all stops that the line serves from the Status/TopUp screen
Ratings and Reviews
To unreliable!!! 1 minute is more like 10, I’ve just waited 25 mins for a bus that the app said would be 4, earlier I waited 20 mins for a bus it said would be 7, and blah blah blah, you get the theme, and It does this about 90% of the time, In fact its actually quite amazing when it’s right! I need something more accurate, don’t get me wrong, I realise that busses are delayed due to the volume of traffic and the time of day and so on, but if you say a bus is going to be 5 minutes I shouldn’t have to wait for nearly 20! There’s absolutely no point in saying a time at all, you may as well have a screen at every bus stop with just random times on it that don’t mean anything!!!😂👍 joke! Don’t bother to down load unless you don’t mind having your time wasted, as soon as I find a better one (which shouldn’t be difficult) or as soon as a better one is available or unless of course this one actually does what it says but I won’t hold my breath!
Good but keeps resetting favourites
This is one of the few apps I use every single day. It’s a great app that I’ve relied on for years to get around London and it’s been a great timesaver. Two complaints:
1. Occasionally buses appear to be 10+ minutes away but within minutes/seconds can switch to 1 minute away. This may be an issue with TfL 🤷🏾♀️
2. I’ve organised my favourite stops according to my daily commute to save time but these inexplicably keep changing into a random order. The UI isn’t that easy to work with when re-ordering favourites and is quite buggy. This is the only thing stopping me from upgrading the app so hopefully there will be a fix for this in the near future
Otherwise I’d highly recommend this app. Even with the issues it’s worth a download
Best app ever!
I use this nearly every day for work, stops me hanging around guessing on cold mornings and is a massive help when trying to find a stop in a different area, accurate times so I know if I have time to nip into the shop or get a move on a must have for British weather plus a handy number plate for those drivers that want to just whizz past your stop 🤣 I can check my balance and top up all from the comfort of home no more blank looks from the driver because I've run out or desperately trying to find a corner shop.
- Mobicia Limited
- 83.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Mobicia Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads £2.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.