London Bus Live Countdown - FREE Bus Stop Checker
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
* Over 1,400,000 downloads!
* In App Store Top Free Apps for Navigation
London Bus Timing Countdown tells you when your next bus will arrive at any bus stop in London using the data directly from TFL.
* Instantly tell when your bus is due
* Finds bus stops near you using your iPhone's GPS
* Oyster Balance Viewer
* Hold down anywhere on the map to see the nearest bus stops to that area
* Live Bus times for Transport for London (TFL) bus stops showing when the next buses will arrive.
* Bus stops on the map show the direction the buses are heading
* View nearest stops on a map
* Automatic Refresh of Bus Times Countdown so your list is always up to date
* Search for bus stops by postcode or bus stop name
* Displays Bus Stop Notices eg: Closures/Diversions/Disruptions/Olympics Notices
* Save your favourite bus stops in your Favourites for quick access.
* Journey Planner - Road Traffic News - Bus Route Disruptions
- New Consolidated Bus Countdown View
- View your oyster balance at any time!
- Support for iPhone 5 retina display and iOS 7
- View your recently visited bus stops
- View where your bus is going and the predicted time it'll reach any stop
- View time until bus arrival (eg: 2 mins) or actual time (eg: 13:15)
- Resize your map
Please be aware that this app requires an internet connection and Location services turned on for full functionality.
* This app uses the Bus countdown feed from TFL, and they occasionally do maintenance in which case the application will show no results. We cannot be held responsible for any unavailability or inaccuracies displayed by this app.
What's New in Version 3.6
- New Bus Countdown View makes it easier to find the bus you want! But don't worry, if you prefer the old view you can switch back in the "More" settings menu
- New Logo - Tell us what you think? email@example.com
- Bug fixes & Minor Tweaks
- Improvements to the countdown timings
Thanks to Tristan Tennant for your help tweaking the logo & app store images. http://tristantennant.com
Not quite 5* yet.
Great app, over 900 reviews, many rated five stars. No question it's easy to use, has a modest layout and presents information in usable fashion. The only good function missing imho is to find the nearest bus stop from wherever I am, and be able to select your destination from that bus stop either by typing in or selecting on the map directly, and the app should present my bus options. For now TFL website and Google maps is the only viable way I could think of, which while on mobile data is often slow and clunky. Overall a very good effort, but not quite the best yet.
Essential London app
A great way to find your way around London's excellent bus network. I use it every day and it's remarkably accurate at telling me whether to wait for the bus or start walking. It's also handy in unfamiliar places, as you can see at a glance what's coming up at the local bus stops.
The only problem is the inability to reorganise favourites properly, but I'm sure this will be addressed in a future version.
Its not what it used to be.
It was best app ever!!! The after major update (when app even changed icon) it lost the groove. 1 crashes more often 2 my all favourites got messed up 3 i cant fix my favourites, trying to edit order but it simply doesn't work, i can swap whatever i want but app shuffles my list the way it wants (not the way i want) 4 now its much heavier on a phone, works much slower than earlier. But the most and the main complain i favourites, it worked so well now its a chaos and mess.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: 26 July 2014
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Mobicia Limited
- © 2014 Jason Kapadia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads£2.29