London Tube Map and Guide - Live underground line status and departure info
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Add a handy London Tube Map to your iPhone or iPad! A tube map is essential for any visit to London and this app contains the latest map from Transport for London (the version with travel zones). It also has a route planner, nearest tube finder, live status and departure boards, plus a list of over 200 places of interest accessible by Tube.
Summary of Features
● Latest London Tube Map provided by TfL
● Route Planner
● Quick access to departure info
● Travel Zones displayed on map
● Live status of Tube lines
● Live departure information is available for selected stations
● Complete browsable list of Tube stations
● Find nearby stations on a local map
● Weekend line closures
● Points of Interest for over 200 places in London
Selected App Store reviews:
"Excellent App. Makes travelling in London a piece of cake!"
"A great app and very reliable!"
London Tube Guide works on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad and is compatible with iOS 4, iOS 5 and iOS 6.
Please note: The route planner, tube map, station list and places list will all operate without an Internet connection. A GPS signal is required for the station finder feature. An internet connection is required for the live line status and departures information and for viewing websites.
What's New in Version 2.5.4
● App fixed for crashes in Route Planner that occur on iOS 9
Excellent, much better than paper maps! Route planner, estimated travel times! And much more.
Route planner is rubbish
I tried to get a route from Paddington to Cutty Sark and was taken on a route via West Ham and Stratford which took 30 minutes longer than if I'd changed at Bow Road which was 2 stops before West Ham.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 13 October 2015
- Version: 2.5.4
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Brainflash Ltd
- © 2015 Brainflash Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.