London Tube Live is the most beautiful London Underground app you'll find. It includes all of the features you'll need - whether you're a commuter or a visitor - so you'll be able to navigate the tube with ease. Best of all it's free, with none of those pesky in-app purchases to unlock important functionality like you'll get with our competitors.
- Officially licensed London Underground map from TfL (Transport for London)
- Live up-to-the-minute departure information for all tube lines, including DLR and London Overground!
- Up-to-date Journey & route planner for all stations in the network, which takes into account engineering works!
- Tube exits - discover the best carriages to board so you're right at your exit when you leave the train!
- Find the first & last tube of the day - great for when you're on a night out!
- Line statuses & weekend engineering work details so you can plan ahead!
- Get directions to a station and find out whether it has facilities before you get there (whether it has a car park, toilets or a waiting room)
All of these features are included for free, you'll never have to pay anything extra with London Tube Live. Don't settle for less with other apps - download it today. It's similar to apps such as Tube Map, Journey Pro and London Tube Deluxe. This version is ad-supported.
Small bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
No info on Hainault trains departing from Woodford
I used to love this app until I had to switch to this version/new look because the old app was decommissioned. I live on the Hainault loop on the central line and often have to decide whether to get Hainault via Newbury Park from central London or the Epping Train and to change at Woodford. Since the new app came into play I no longer know if and when there is a Hainault Train leaving from Woodford station which results in quite substantial delays to my journey because I often end up either at Woodford or Hainault while waiting for a train to get me to Chigwell. If you can fix this issue, this would be the best Tube app out there. Thanks!
Favourites would be a useful feature
This is a great little app, but what would enhance it would be the option to save favourite stations/lines. It takes 5 steps to get to the departure board for a line. Most commuters will use the same services every day and getting to them quickly would be handy.
Day 1, very impressed
Standing on the platform, the train times on the app exactly match the platform display. I also like that it says where the trap currently is.
Select the station you want to favourite and press the star to favourite, I couldn't find any + as in the instructions.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.