* Full support for both offline and online modes
* First and Last train times on each station and routes
* Find the best route between stations
* Use the map to see where are the stations are and each step of the route you will take
* Search stations by words and have a list of last used stations from the the station you are searching
* See live status of each line if you are online
* Check the balance of your Oyster cards in one place (online)
* Check the closest station from where you are (online)
* Save routes to 'Places' to use them again later with just one tap
* See details of each station, including street view and search photos on Flickr. Also get information about each station including opening hours and facilities.
* Use a list of last routes used for even faster usage
* Support for Apple Watch 2
* Licensed Tube Map
faster oyster checks
Ratings and Reviews
This app is quite awesome! U cannot believe it contains all the London stations! Search and Tube map enables me to find the station which I wanna go! Great idea! It makes my traveling quite convenient! Highly recommend!
Issue although a fine free app was that there were no London Overground (LO) details under 'Route' 'Search' from Seven Sisters Station to Enfield Town NOT FOUND.
Under 'Stations' 'Route Map' is out of date as did not show the LO on the map, relying on Tube Map Pro instead.
Under 'Stations' tab was also missing the above mentioned (LO) routes.
So this app needs improvement. What would be nice would be a distance in time from A to B. I'll give this app three stars.
Good App, but
It's not letting me add my Oyster card so I can't check my balance before I head to the station. I hope that this can be fixed soon and then I'll rate it again!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.