* Full support for both offline and online modes
* First and Last train times on each station and routes
* Find the best route between stations
* Use the map to see where are the stations are and each step of the route you will take
* Search stations by words and have a list of last used stations from the the station you are searching
* See live status of each line if you are online
* Check the balance of your Oyster cards in one place (online)
* Check the closest station from where you are (online)
* Save routes to 'Places' to use them again later with just one tap
* See details of each station, including street view and search photos on Flickr. Also get information about each station including opening hours and facilities.
* Use a list of last routes used for even faster usage
* Support for Apple Watch 2
* Licensed Tube Map
faster oyster checks
Ratings and Reviews
Like the app, but some very odd routing on journeys I know well
Yes oyster works but
Yes oyster works but is very slow. Tube map needs to be better quality. Not to bad, needs some tweeks.
Has the makings of a good app.
Oyster balance on watch would be nice.
Can't add my Oyster card...
... which is annoying because that's the main reason I downloaded it.
Apart from that it's a good tube map app.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.