Lonely Planet Traveller Magazine – inspiring travel ideas, tips & tricks with exciting holiday destinations
By BBC Worldwide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
In the Mar issue…
GLOBAL FESTIVAL SPECIAL – including MORROCCO’s Rose Festival, Songkran water festival in THAILAND, a witches gathering in GERMAN and the masked carnival of VENICE | Great Escape to ARIZONA | Alternative HONEYMOON destinations | WIN three luxury weekend stays in the UK – worth £2,000…
EASY TRIPS – LISBON’s Baixa District | Beyond Temple Bar in DUBLIN | See HOCKNEY at London’s Tate | Best time for PHUCKET | New ways to fall in love with PARIS | EUROPE’s best libraries | Gastronomic tour of MADRID |
MINIGUIDES – Budget COTSWOLDS | Weekend in CARDIFF | Rural CORSICA | Food & Drink in SEVILLE | LOS ANGELES nightlife | Outdoors in FIJI | and much more…
Need holiday inspiration? Lonely Planet Traveller Magazine is packed with ideas and tips for trips, whether you’re after a European city break, a weekend away on the coast in Britain, a road trip through America or a once-in-a-lifetime safari in Africa.
Every issue is crammed with ideas for new places to go, with a huge variety of countries and continents. You'll be taken on a journey through the beautiful photography, with highly atmospheric features transporting you to spectacular landscapes and allowing local people to reveal their culture, history, food, drink and the natural wonders that surround them. And it’s all backed up by the unbiased, insider recommendations that Lonely Planet is so renowned for.
Experiencing the world – from the road or your armchair – has never been easier…
• Discover quick-break ideas you may never have thought of in our Ten Easy Trips section
• Stunning photography from our readers and award-winning photographers brings destinations to life
• Engaging, intelligent writing brings new insight into the culture, food, wildlife and landscapes of the world
• Every story ends with all the practical information you’ll need to plan your own trip
For information about other region editions of the magazine see: lonelyplanet.com/magazine
Subscribe and Save
You can receive generous savings when you subscribe to the app choosing the term which suits you best:
6 month - £15.99 - $20.99 - €20.99
Single issue copies are also available within the App
*** the first month is free. When you start a 6 month subscription the first issue starts with the next live issue after that start date however we give you immediate access to the current issue for free ***
The subscription will include the current issue if you do not already own it and subsequently published future issues. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. This subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal will match the initial subscription price. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email email@example.com.
If you would like to get in touch with the team for more information or support please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can visit our App support page http://apps.immediate.co.uk/help.
What's New in Version 3.3.60
- Bug Fixes and Improvements
What on earth has gone wrong with this app? It now takes 5 mins to open any magazine already downloaded it EVERY time I want to read something. Subscription cancelled.
Achieves a New Level of Uselessness
This app has too many problems:
1. It crashes every few minutes.
2. The 'restore purchases' button does not work. This means that I am subscribed to Lonely Planet Magazine on my iPhone and then I have to purchase the latest issue again on my iPad. I then have to complain to Apple Support so that I can get a refund. This also happens when purchasing back issues.
3. Lonely planet staff are NOT helpful and the app never gets fixed.
I have had enough of all these problems and I will be asking Apple Support to cancel my subscription next week. I will also be asking them for more refunds!
Therefore, my final damning verdict for this app is that you should 'avoid it like the plague'.
Fails to open when offline. Many crashes. Possibly can't cope with 20+ downloaded issues.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Travel
- Updated: 08 September 2016
- Version: 3.3.60
- Size: 53.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: BBC Worldwide LTD
- © 2011 BBC Worldwide Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Lonely Planet Magazine£2.49
- Lonely Planet Magazine£11.99
- 3 of France's best road trips by Lonely planetFree
- Family guide 2016Free
- September 2013£3.99
- December 2013£3.99
- February 2013£3.99
- February 2016£3.99
- March 2013£3.99
- November 2012£3.99