Loot - A New Banking Experience
By Loot Financial Services
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Life’s too short to miss out. That’s why we've created a new banking experience that shows what you can do, when you can do it and how much it will cost you.
We’re live and rolling out cards as we speak, join the waiting list now to secure your account!
• Set yourself a weekly budget and let Loot figure out how much you can spend daily.
• Create #LootGoals to put aside money for your next adventure or experience.
• Receive instant transaction notifications every time you use your Loot MasterCard®
• Go global and use your card to spend abroad, just like you would at home.
• Instantly pause your card if lost or stolen, and unpause once you find it again (hopefully you find it again).
• Deposit money using your own account number and sort code.
• Send money to friends and family.
• No monthly cost and free contactless debit card.
Smarter Transaction Notifications
Debit Card Loading
The Loot prepaid MasterCard is issued by Wirecard Card Solutions Ltd (“WDCS”) pursuant to licence by MasterCard International Inc. MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. WDCS is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct electronic money service activities under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Ref: 900051).
What's New in Version 2.0.3
This update brings some bug fixes and you can now set a nickname (preferred name) for yourself.
Great idea and have been using loot's banking for a couple of weeks however needs a few more features.
I used the loot card to withdraw a sum of cash from an ATM and the app allows you to exclude this debit from your budget. This is great however once you set the debit to be included, you can't seem to undo it?
Looking forward to seeing future updates including analytics to see your spending. With these tweaks, loot will be a 5 star service for me!
Has a lot of potential however has bugs with the goals feature and the notifications don't seem to work correctly
Great for putting money aside!
Makes it very easy to put money aside for that much needed holiday or car etc.
Works well and looks good.