Lori Pro is the digital notebook which lets you sketch, write, format text and import photos onto virtual A4 or US Letter size paper.
Lori Pro is fully optimized for the Apple Pencil and iPad Pro. Using the pressure and tilt sensitivity of the Apple Pencil line weight is adjusted naturally as you draw.
Lori Pro works on the iPhone and supports 3D Touch on iPhone 6s for pressure
It is finally possible to say goodbye to pen and paper and replace them with your iPad.
- Drawing tools optimized for Apple Pencil
• 2 tilt sensitive pens
• 5 pressure sensitive pens
- Pencil only mode ignores unwanted touch input while writing naturally with your hand on the screen
DRAW TO SCALE
- Rulers appear when you zoom in
- Use the rulers to scroll horizontally or vertically
- Draw to scale using the rulers as a guide
- Rulers scale cm or inches depending upon paper size and style
- 11 different pens, for writing and illustration
- Adjust line width using 5 pre-set values
- Draw rectangle, circle, ellipse, line and arrows
- Adjust the opacity
- Snap to grid
- Select colors using either a color palette, color wheel, RGB and HSV tools
- Selection tool to cut, copy, move and paste
- Lasso and Rectangular Selection modes
- Make a selection of lines and text and change the color
- Undo and Redo
- Full Screen mode lets you work without distraction
- WYSIWYG full screen view
- Layout text on the page by creating a text box
- Adjust font, size, color, alignment and paragraph spacing
- Apply preset styles to format the fill color and border
IMAGES (Purchase Required)
- Import images from Photo Roll, Camera, or Pasteboard
- Resize and position images
PDF & PRINT
- Send your book as a PDF file by email
- Print directly to an AirPrint‐enabled printer
- Customize the book, with backgrounds, page numbering
- Preview with Print Preview
- Export a page as a JPEG image to the Photo Roll
- Share using Social Media
- 28 page templates for the page background including plain, lined, graph, isometric, calendar and logarithmic
- Customize the page color
- Add, Delete, Re-order pages within your book
- Preview the pages of your book with thumbnails
- Change pages quickly using the thumbnail navigator
- Lock Pages to prevent changes
- Use US Letter or A4 paper sizes in Portrait or Landscape
- Backup and Share your books by Email or using iTunes
- Find pages quickly with thumbnail previews
- Read or Present your book with the book reader
- Documents stored in iCloud will synchronize automatically between your iPad and iPhone
- Open documents stored in iCloud Drive
- Export and backup documents to iCloud Drive
- Split View support
- Vector based drawing technology for the highest quality
- 10x zoom that lets you draw with great detail and precision, even when using your finger
Visit out website to find out more
- Updated for iOS 11.
- Added support for the new Files app and document browser in iOS 11.
- Added ability to preview documents when selecting version from iCloud conflict UI.
- Support for iPhone X.
Ratings and Reviews
Most things cost money 👎
Everything costs money on this app it’s useless and u can only draw with red and u can’t even erase ur drawings terrible
Dire. Where is the user guide? Where is the 10x10 grid? What use is an 8x8 grid for metric measurement? A rubber would be a useful addition. Where is the ruler for the other axis? Look forward to the upgrade..
- Thomas Blackburn
- 26.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 Thomas Blackburn
- In-App Purchases
- Lori Pro Upgrade £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.