Lose It! is the world’s most fun and effective weight loss program! Simply download the app, set your goal, and track the foods you love to lose weight.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
“Best calorie counting app! Very easy to use, barcode reader works every time. Links in with my iPhone to allow for steps. Can really recommend!” - App Store Review
“This app has changed my life for good! I lost 20 pounds in 45 days using this app. It keeps you in line and helps you find what foods help you live a better life. If you are considering using this app, please just try it out, and I promise it's worth it!!!!” - App Store Review
SHOW ME THE NUMBERS
* 60 million: Pounds Lose It! members have lost (and counting). We’ve got this DOWN.
* 15 million+: Items in our comprehensive international food and exercise database
* 35 million: Users who have started their weight loss journey with Lose It!
* 74.7%: percent of people who have achieved clinically significant weight loss using Lose It!
* 3 days: average number of days members track to see a weight loss
HOW IT WORKS
Lose It! uses proven principles of calorie tracking to help you succeed. It’s easy to get started: enter your profile details and goal weight, and we’ll calculate your daily calorie budget. Next, just track your food, weight, and activity and get ready to rock your goals!
COOL LOSE IT! FEATURES
* Quickly scan barcodes. Search our database or use our quick Barcode Scanner to easily scan in foods you’ve eaten.
* Log food by simply taking a photo with Snap It. Just tap the camera icon for food tracking that’s as easy as taking a picture (2016 CES Innovation Award Winner).
* Connect your Fitbit and other trackers, apps, & devices. We sync with Misfit, Fitbit scales, Withings scales, Healthkit, and more
* Dial in on your nutrients by setting custom goals for macronutrients, water, health, and body measurements.
* Counting macros? With a helpful status bar, track your progress toward daily calorie and macronutrient goals at a glance.
* Step up your game with fun weight loss, fruit/veggie, and exercise challenges. Create your own private challenge with friends, or join a public challenge for serious motivation!
* Stay on track with Meal Targets, which calculates suggested calories per meal based on your plan to encourage more confident meal choices.
* Plan ahead with Meal Planning. You can even customize your meal and snack names for more accurate records (Second breakfast, anyone?).
* Do high fat breakfasts keep you on track? Learn about your habits with our exclusive personal Insights and Patterns to identify what’s helping (or hindering) your progress.
(Lose It! basic is free, but you can upgrade to Premium to unlock awesome additional features. Premium members report 3x the weight loss of free members.)
MORE TO LOVE ABOUT LOSE IT!
* Supports embodyDNA, powered by Lose It!: personalized, DNA-based insights to help you learn which foods, drinks and activities could activate your weight loss and optimize everyday living. Get your results right in the Lose It! app on your iOS device!
* It’s all for you: Lose It!’s mission is to mobilize the world to achieve a healthy weight.
* Founded in 2008, Lose It! is headquartered in Boston, MA. It is currently available on many platforms, including iOS, Apple watch and web.
Download Lose It! today, and you’ll see how easy it is to get started!
Should you choose to purchase a Premium subscription, subscription purchase will be charged to your iTunes account. The yearly subscription will automatically renew unless the auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the period subscription ends. Renewal price will be $39.99, unless a discount is specified at time of original purchase. Your premium subscription auto-renew can be turned off or managed in your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial is forfeited after purchase.
Introducing a special guest to read you this week's update. See if you can guess who it is.
* We added some flair to the Weekly/Monthly calendar views on your log. Wow!
* Woooow. We improved the look of Challenges on the My Day tab.
* Also fixed a couple crashes in food search. WOOOWWWW.
If you heard Owen Wilson in your head, you're as weird as our release notes writer. Congrats?
Ratings and Reviews
A Different Story
Despite being called “Lose It”, I’ve actually been using this app to maintain my weight and encourage myself to eat. As a former anorexic, recovery has been by far one of the most difficult periods of my life — forcing yourself to eat is a disgusting and, honestly, scary thing when you have that unhealthy mindset. It wasn’t easy, but having an app like this with me made life a little bit easier. I stopped starving and started eating. Although I didn’t want to, I knew the importance of eating enough, and I tracked everything I had. Within a few months, I was already feeling better. Lose It, for me, is the best app for managing your eating habits and weight. I’m actually under 18, so most other apps like My Fitness Pal wouldn’t actually let me use them, which was disheartening. Lose It also has lots of international foods and isn’t US-centric. The interface and look of the app is also pretty nice, to be honest; it’s simple and constantly updated. The only thing I could suggest is an option to gain weight. I understand this is a weight loss app, but for people like me who were underweight, it would be a really useful and helpful option.
Easy to use and keeps you focused
I have been a yo-yo dieter for years - a fully signed up member of a well known fat club which talks in free and super-free foods and syns. I was very successful on the original plan but once they changed to a combined food plan the most I seemed to lose was 15lbs in a year!!
I finally got the courage to ditch the club and signed up to this app and I have lost 15lbs in 6 weeks and now hit a steady average of 1 3/4lbs a week. I don’t feel like I am dieting at all I am able to manage my food including eating out/parties etc.
Single biggest change is understanding the calories and portion size. Free food concepts are dangerous if you are a big eater and don’t have a “you’re full now” switch. I totally recommend paying for the extra functionality - I now have all my regular recipe’s and portion sizes to hand and can track the micronutrients to make sure I am eating healthily. It’s so easy to log food I have no problem keeping up to date and all the information and trends it stores are really helpful. Thanks guys I really do feel a) in control and b) positive I will hit my target weight and stay there 😀
Lost my way - bring back the weight projection..
I loved this and completed almost every day. The thing that kept me going the most? Getting that prediction of when I would hit my target. It was like a mini win every day. Then you took it away. I’m ‘not good enough’ to get a prediction unless I log every day. Prior to this I probably logged 13 out of 14 days. Mostly I was on it - missed the occasional one. I have a really busy job and just every now and then it wasn’t easy to remember or it was harder to log what I’d eaten if I’d been out for work and eaten stuff I hadn’t prepared.
The weight prediction is now only available if you log for at least 7 days and you’ve totally lost me. I’ve lost that will. Before this I’d been using the app almost every day for about 10 months. I’d lost 28lbs and I was reasonable with it. Not obsessively but reasonably. And it was working, slowly but surely. Just that idea that if I can stick to it - this is how long it’ll take me to get there. It kept me going. Please bring it back. Seven days is like a punishment for not managing a day and it’s totally demotivated me. Anyone know of an app that will give you a prediction without the 7 day demand?
- FitNow, Inc.
- 188.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Burmese, Cambodian, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FitNow, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium - 25% off £22.99
- Lose It! Premium £29.99
- Lose It! Premium Features £34.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.